This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

25.1.08

Younger Men? Why Not?

We’ve been talking about whether size matters lately and that brought to mind the question, what about age? Does it matter if there’s a big age difference between the hero and heroine? Traditionally, it seems, society has accepted the role of the male in a male/female relationship as older. But how about all the movie actresses that are in relationships with younger men?


In BREAKING THE RULES, book 2 in my Wives-R-Us series, when Margo Allen learned that Brit Hunter is twenty-two while she is thirty-six, she was devastated by the age difference. But is there any reason that should stand in their way? I interviewed the two of them on the subject…

Summer: “You’re dating a woman twelve years your senior, Brit. Does that bother you?”

Brit: “Not at all. Why should it? We enjoy the same things and have a wonderful time together. I don’t understand why she thinks it’s a big deal. With me twenty-two and her her thirty-six and women reaching their sexual peaks later, I’d say we’re perfectly suited.”

Summer: “So, why does the age difference concern you, Margo?”

Margo: “My ex-husband, who was twenty-years older than me, is now with an even younger woman. Since I often poked fun at him for taking a child bride, I’ll look like a hypocrite. Besides that, my former stepson is just a year younger than Brit. What’s he going to think when he learns I’m going to bed with a man so near his age?

Summer: “I know the answer to that. He was jealous, and Brit was jealous when he learned you once had sex with your former stepson.”

Margo. (Sigh.) “That was one of my biggest mistakes and I’ve regretted it ever since.”

Summer: “It did lead to some very hot angry sex between you and Brit though.”

Brit: “All our lovemaking is hot. Margo, why don’t tell our interviewer what’s great about our relationship? Why don’t you tell her that you never totally climaxed until we made love?”

Margo: “That’s true. My first orgasm with Brit was the most fantastic experience in my entire life. And he’s extended my boundaries beyond imagination. Pardon my wide smile, but I can’t believe how many places we’ve had sex or the number of new things I’ve tried with him.”

Summer: “So, do you think about the age difference then?”

Margo: “Never while we’re doing it, although afterwards, I sometimes marvel at how much I admire his vitality and his ability to perform so soon again. I was taken totally off-guard when I learned he was younger. It never occurred to me that he might be because we were drawn to one another right away.”

Brit: “See? We’re terrific together. If you’d like a peek at our love life, Summer, I think Margo would agree to let you. She and I were once observed in the act by a farmer on a tractor, and then there was the strip tease she did in front of the living room window…

Margo: “Stop tattling and roll the cameras, Brit.”

Brit: “I’ll show her the first time, Sweetheart. Here goes…”

“Eating too much is a bad habit,” Margo said, smiling as she settled onto the leather couch in the upstairs sitting room at Brit’s Victorian. She’d undoubtedly gained another pound but the tapas they’d shared and savored and the Sangria were too marvelous to scrimp on and she had a strong hunch if Brit made a pass, she’d again succumb to temptation. She couldn’t remember another time when she’d felt so content and everything seemed so right.

“Ah, but good food is hard to resist.” Brit sat down next to her and placed a tray with two liqueur glasses on the coffee table in front of them. “Tia Maria and Crème. Is that okay?”

“That’s like asking if the moon on a string is okay,” Margo said, taking a sip before laying her head back against the soft leather sofa. He was hard to resist.

Brit lay his head back too and his masculine scent mixed with that of his rich cologne drifted her way, compelling her to inhale greedily. He laid a hand on her thigh and the heat of his hand through the supple silk of her dress soaked into her skin. She felt totally replete.

“I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind,” he said huskily.

“Why would you want to?” she whispered. “I’m not so bad.”

“You are oh-so-good,” Brit said, trailing his fingers up her leg and over her tummy, causing a tightening that was better than good. “But I wasn’t sure you were comfortable with my attraction to you. Until tonight, you seemed to consider me an enemy, or at least someone to fear.”

“You do scare me,” she said softly. “You scare me by stirring up emotions I haven’t felt in years. No, that’s not true. You drum up feelings I’ve never felt before.”

Brit sat up and bent closer. “Urges, you mean? Stronger than you’re used to? Didn’t your husband make you feel those things?”

“I don’t want to talk about him,” she murmured, closing her eyes. “He’s part of the past.”
“Then we won’t, but do you want to feel those urges and satisfy them? Do you crave experiences better than you’ve ever had before?” Brit dipped his hands in the scoop neck of her dress and taking a breast in each hand, cupped and caressed them. Her nipples grew hard and the longing for Brit stronger than anything she’d ever felt before. She moaned and he paused. “Do you want me to stop?”

“It’s just so overwhelming.” She put her hands over his to still them.

“I would have thought you were a real sexpot. You talk a brave talk.” He freed a finger on each hand to flick her nipples, causing her to gasp. “Do you want me to stop?”

The heat between her legs was building and her heart beat erratically. She had never truly yearned for sex before. Lea and Erin thought she was a daring woman who took it wherever she could and she was the one who’d given them that idea. She hadn’t even liked sex much with Daniel but never let on to anyone, not even him. Instead, she’d put up a good front.

“You know I don’t.” Margo took a deep breath. Her ex always got what he wanted and never satisfied her, but that wasn’t something she’d wanted to tell her friends. After their divorce, she’d given into someone else whom she shouldn’t have and the sex was hot but guilt kept her from seeing him again.

Brit freed his hands and ran them down the length of her body, slowly, taking time to caress all of the right spots. “Does that mean you want me as much as I want you, Margo?” He whispered the words into her ear. His breath was hot and inviting.

If he didn’t make love to her, the desire was so strong and demanding, she was sure she’d die. But she was afraid the emotions sweeping over her would swallow her up if he did. Nodding into his chest, she tried to sound glib and sure of herself. “Now, that you’ve got me all wound up, I need you to wind me down.” She was aware that was asking for it but she needed him so much, it hurt.

“Oh, sweetheart. I need to wind you a lot higher first. Need to put you way over the top. And then…we’ll go off together. How does that sound?”

Unable to wait another second to feel his hands on her naked flesh, she sat up and pulled her dress over her head, dropping it on the floor. “It sounds like I may fly apart into a million pieces.”

“That’s exactly what I want. My God, you’re beautiful,” he said breathily.

Suddenly remembering the fifteen pounds she’d been going to lose for two years, she wanted to cover her rounded tummy and D cup breasts, but it was too late. He was caressing her through the creamy lace-trimmed panties with one hand and unfastening her front-clasped bra with the other.

She reached for the zipper on his pants and tugged it down, at the same time, tearing at the buttons of his shirt with shaking hands. She’d never experienced such a demanding desire.

Pulling her down to lie beside him on the couch, Brit buried his head between her full breasts as they sprang loose. He kissed them with his hot lips and licked them with his rough tongue and she shivered uncontrollably. Hearing the satin tear as he ripped off her panties, she felt like she did when she had an orgasm with Daniel. But she wasn’t sure she’d ever had a full-fledged climax before and Brit wasn’t through yet.

Daniel’s lovemaking was restrained. Brit was wild and all over her. She undid the top button of his pants and inched out his hard cock. God, it was magnificent. Unbelievable. She’d never known anyone had a penis that long. That big and thick.

Brit’s breath caught as she caressed the length of it and she lost herself in him as he rubbed her clit between his finger and thumb, rolling it back and forth. He took her breast into his mouth and sucked hard and she cried out. He moved away from it for just a second and she pulled him back. He sucked her nipple again and she lost control. Unable to hold back, she shuddered to a mind-blowing, unquestionable climax, spurting hot juices onto his leather couch.

“I’m sorry. I think.” She was embarrassed and ecstatic both and Brit was clearly pleased.
“Don’t be. Come here, you.” He lifted her off the couch onto the thick carpet and taking two throw pillows off the couch, placed one beneath her head and the other under her fanny. Margo was uncertain why he’d put the second one there, but as he dropped his pants, she got the idea that foreplay was over. Although if that was foreplay, she wasn’t sure she’d survive the real thing.

His shirt hung from his shoulders and he shrugged it off before rolling a condom onto his towering penis. And as he knelt over her and thrust deep inside, she knew it was strictly business from now on. He was unbelievably big and he filled her. It hurt but the pain was better than any pleasure she’d ever experienced.

He plunged hard again and again. Never had she felt such penetration and damn, it was good. Better than good. It was heavenly. She could become addicted to something as thrilling as this. She was certain he knew a lot of tricks she didn’t know existed, but she wanted to experience every one of them. Who could have known such ecstasy existed? Not her. She wiggled, delighting in the feeling created.

“Lie still,” Brit commanded, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. “One more squirm out of you and it will all be over.”

She wanted to protest that he’d squirm too if he was deliciously impaled, but she didn’t want the glory of this moment to ever end and she wasn’t sure she could speak.

He moved tentatively. “I may not last long the first time, but I guarantee I can make the second fuck longer.”

“Second? Do you mean now? Tonight?”

“If that’s okay with you.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“What’s the matter, Margo? Am I too much for you?” Grinning, he clutched her hips and drawing them still higher, began to move rhythmically, rocking harder, plunging deeper. “Tell me you don’t want to do this twice.”

“I…” She cried out as her body exploded. Every nerve ending. Everything inside and out. Every bit of her. All of it flew apart. She’d never ever felt such a glorious release. She didn’t know which was better. The first time he’d made her come or this one. They were both totally mind-blowing. Could she do it again? Twice in one night? Could he? Could she not if he wanted her to?

Her reasonable mind kicked in and told her if she did, she’d end up spending the night and that was against the rules on a first date. It was too much of a commitment—for him and for her. But she could never get enough of him fucking her.

As Brit started moving again and she realized he wasn’t finished yet, she wanted to be there for him. She wanted whatever else he had to give. He pulled almost all the way out, then pushed in with a rapid motion and she gasped. He pushed into her again and again and seeing the look on his face, she could tell it was time. Instinctively, she raised her hips hard against him and as he came…she came again. With him. She’d thought that only happened in books. She’d never even fully climaxed before tonight. She knew that now. She had never experienced anything like this.

A shared climax was part power, part loss of yourself…to someone else. That last orgasm turned her into a mound of whipped cream and Margo lay there with her eyes closed, feeling as if she’d discovered the secret of a lifetime. Brit was the first to take that special part of her and she hoped she’d taken a little piece of him.


Breaking the Rules by Summer Jordan
(Summer: Okay, so I guess I did make size important in this book. LOL)

Website: http://summerjordan.com

4 comments:

Judith Rochelle said...

Okay, I stayed up late last night to finish reading this book, as a matter of fact, and I thought the relationship worked very, very well. Anyway, men and women reach their sexual peaks at different ages, so I think the older wioman/younger man is a good physical combination. Brit and Margo's relationships is hot, and they learn to deal with each other. Without giving away the ending, I think the end is a perfect result of how their personalities adapted to each other to make the relationship work. Somer things turned out not to be imnportant at all.

lyntaylor said...

Well, my hubby is 3 years younger than me. I've always had a problem with it and feel more like a mother than a wife *rolls eyes*. I don't know, I guess I like the assuredness that comes with an older man. Well, with most older men ;)

Ashley Ladd said...

My husband is slightly younger than me. I didn't used to like younger men and only thought older men were sexy. The more mature I get, however, I'm changing. I like younger men. I see nothing wrong with it as long as both parties are of legal age and consenting adults and they have a chemistry. Several of my friends are 7 years older than their husbands. 7 years seems to be a magic number, I don't know why.

Anyway, hell ya. It sounds hot.

Lisabet Sarai said...

I think that this relationship is hot partially because of the age difference. First of all, there are the physical realities. Younger men are more potent, while older women are more confident and open about their sexual desires. Second, there's the transgressive aspect, the little thrill of "robbing the cradle". The main problem with younger men, in the real world, is that often they are not very skilled in making love. They have a tendency to be self-absorbed and rushed. They haven't learned how to take their time and savor the building of tension.

Of course, there's always the exception. Like Brit!