This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.2.08

Calling all readers!

Hi everyone, and it's my time at the Hot Spot blog again. This will be a short one because it's more of a request than anything else.

Around this time next week, my podcast -- "Radio Free Bliss" -- will debut at my website. It will be in MP3 format and is, essentially, a small radio-type program that you can download and listen to at your leisure. Now, I've asked the TEB authors to help out and be interviewed for the podcast, and while some of them have been very enthusiastic, others are a bit more shy about the whole thing.

Not that I blame them. It can be very intimidating having someone record your words to play back for the whole world to hear. And, besides, we're wordsmiths, aren't we, not really radio stars. But, I figure, if you're interested in me interviewing any of your favourite TEB authors, or can think of some questions you'd like answers to, by all means leave your suggestions in the Comments box.

I'm doing this because it's a bit different, because I think it'll be a bit of fun, and hope you'll at least drop over to my main site (not the blog) around the 10th of February and see what you think of the first evah Bliss podcast.

So, even though I've put my two cents in to the authors on several occasions, if you'd like to pipe up as well, I'm all for it! Comment away!

KS "Kaz" Augustin
2007 CAPA nominee
http://www.ksaugustin.com
http://blog.ksaugustin.com

5 comments:

Judith Rochelle said...

What a great idea...and a great name. I'm marking it down on mny calendar so I don't miss it. And I love the name.

Ashley Ladd said...

Thank you so much for doing this for the readers and the authors. As you say, it is a bit scary, and yet it sounds like fun.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Here's are some questions for male-male romance writers. 1) How did you get started writing MM romance? What inspired you? 2) Have you ever actually seen men making love?

That should get some sparks flying!

Kaz Augustin said...

Thanks for the comments of encouragement, folks! I hope you're not disappointed with the product. Lisabet, great questions! I'm putting them down on my list ... and I'll be sure to point out who forwarded them to me. ;)

lyntaylor said...

Sounds intriguing Kaz. Will definitely add it to my list of things to do (which seems to be growing by the second LOL!)