This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

9.2.08

What's up on this Saturday


Hi all,


Forgive me for not posting sooner...I drew the lottery date for the ninth of each month. But over here in the states, the ninth of every month comes a few hours behind.


Anyhow, I just wanted to see what everyone is doing. If you care to see who I am and what I write, visit:


or


If you'd rather just discuss something or ask a question after reading my bio at candacesams.com or over at TEB (Total-E-Bound), then please go ahead. Otherwise we can just natter. This isn't all about me....it's about you - the readers. So, if you want to post about erotica writing, authoring, or just want to get something off your chest...please be my guest.


What's happening this Saturday? What's the weather like in your part of the world?

I've been planting Iris bulbs and daylily plants. Here in the southern part of the US, we're praying there'll be no hurricanes this year (hurricane season begins in May and ends on the first of November but we 'have' had storms into December). After losing two roofs, I'd rather move than go through all that again!


How's life treating you? Give me a post or two.


Candace Sams (aka C.S. Chatterly)

~ having my 25th novel published this year ~

5 comments:

Sam said...

Over here in France, we're having a great weekend! So far it's been sunny and cool - just perfect for walks. My daughter is participating in a local horse show tomorrow, so we'll glad it's going to be nice out. Usually in February, we have gray skies and freezing rain!

Ashley Ladd said...

I'm down in hurricane country, too, and pray we won't get another one. The last one came at the end of October, still within official hurricane season, but barely. But today, it's summery and seems surrealistic that there could be snow up north even though I know there is. I've been buried in the south too long.

You may not recall, but I met you a few years ago at the WRW writers' conference in French Lick. Remember the ghost hunt? That was a blast.

And Sam, I didn't realize you're in France. Ooh la la. Are you from there?

lyntaylor said...

We're having 4 seasons in one day down here in AUS. There's lots (LOTS) of rain about and the river is up. It's already been up over the bridge once this week and everything is just saturated. There's a great pile of washing sitting in the laundry waiting to be washed AND we've just found termites in the house. Yay!

I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live in an Hurricane area. It must be very disconcerting every time there is a storm. Do you have special laws on house design in Hurricane areas? Because it just seems (to someone on the other side of the world ;)) that the house get's demolished and then they go and build something similar again? Some of the house designs just seem to be asking to get blown away again. And don't get me started on the trailer parks? Surely they should be outlawed in those areas as they seem to be the most hard hit during the storms? Then again I guess that's all some people can afford.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley - I have been living in France on and off since I was 18!
My hubby is French, and we have lived here full time now for over ten years!

Lyn - you know, I wondered the same thing. Why those poor folk in trailor parks don't have underground tornado shelters built for them is beyond me. It ought to be a law.

Sam

Candace Sams said...

HI all,

YES! I remember you from French Lick, Ashley!!! That seems so long ago, yet it really wasn't.

As to the housebuilding codes in Alabama; I'm not too sure there're many folks here who can read a blueprint...or read...

Hopefully, I'll be leaving the area and moving to someplace actually existing in the 21st century soon and out of hurricane alley.

Candace Sams (aka C.S. Chatterly)