This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.3.08

Spring from Emma Wildes

So, I’m ready. Don’t get me wrong, you can write a lot of books trapped inside for the winter months, but…I’m so anxious to have a chance to wiggle my toe outside the door.

Without a chance of frostbite, that is.

Flowers. Yes, flowers would be nice. Warm breezes…I’ve started to dream about those. I live on a lake and we have a dock that is the perfect place to go and sit and think about what happens next in my current project. The redbud trees are getting ready to leaf out and our lilac bush has buds, so I’m optimistic it will happen soon.

Oh, please.

Like Marianne, I am also going to the Romantic Times convention next month and I hope the weather will be kind to us all. I'm delighted for the opportunity to put some faces to the names, so if anyone else will be there, look me up. I’ll be signing books on Wednesday night and in Club RT on Thursday and Friday. It sounds like a lively and wonderful event and I’m looking forward to it.

But, I admit, I’m looking forward to spring even more! I hope the sun is shining where you are.

Emma (where it is snowing outside today)
www.emmawildes.com

4 comments:

Judith Rochelle said...

Hi Emma,
I'll be at RT and I'm signing Wednesday night, sldo. and thursday I'll be in Club RT twice. We don't get snow or anything in the part of Texas where I live but we get some deevilish winter rain storms and lost of cold weather. Today it's nice for a change, the birds are coming back, and I have all the doors and windows open. See you at RT.

Ashley Ladd said...

Hope you get spring weather soon. Enjoy RT. I won't make it this year.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Emma! It's in the low nineties here. This is the hottest season in SE Asia. I can't wait for my trip back to the U.S. in April to see my folks. New England in the spring - lovely!

Anonymous said...

gradehs handshake breakout overnight vlog clinical reduction interfering dropouts blockquote tegular
lolikneri havaqatsu