2. I've had 2 Romantic Times Top Picks since then: Descendants of Darkness (2004) and, more recently, Crossed Swords (2008).
3. I am adicted to historicals and paranormal historicals. My upcoming TEB book, Warrior Lover, is a paranormal historical. It answers the question, what would happen if the Greek god of War took part in D-Day?
4. Warrior Lover is part of an anthology entitled Nectar of the Gods. Contributing authors include Ashlyn Chase, Isabella Drake, Sasha Illyvich and Annmarie Ortega.
5. I am working on a short historical for TEB's upcoming Brits in Time anthology. My story is entitled Under the Black Flag. Yeah, it's a pirate.
Okay, now some more about me other than writing business...
6. I've been married to my husband for 14 years. He is originally from the Netherlands.
7. I have twin daughters. They are 6 years old...and know exactly how to drive me crazy.
8. My favorite breakfast is a McDonald's Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit. I love those things. Definitely a weakness.
9. I live in the US in Georgia, land of cotton, peanuts and Rednecks.
10. I like to play on my PSP (portable Playstation) for some stress relief. My favorite game at the moment is Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy. I like to blast at Stormtroopers and them fall to little Lego pieces.
11. My favorite kind of music varies to my mood. I like movie woundtracks while writing. I like the 80s and 90s music ranging from Hall and Oates to Matchbox 20/Rob Thomas.
Okay, now plugs for future events...
12. I am going to RT in Pittsburgh next month! For details on the RT convention, go to www.rtconvention.com
13. If anyone is in Jacksonville, Florida area March 29th, join me at a mega booksigning at the Jacksonville Marriot. Authors attending are Suzanne Brockmann (Wowza!), Alyssa Day, Caridad Ferrer, and many, many more. For details, visit www.firstcoastromancewriters.com
Visit me online at www.mariannelacroix.com
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants