This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

9.3.08

What do we really know?




Hello all!

I’m hoping the weather wherever you are is mild, and that you have a wonderful
St. Patrick’s Day, Easter/Ostara/Spring Equinox/Daylight Savings…or whatever else you choose or don’t choose to celebrate .

I’ve decided to make a point in my blog attempt this month. I say this up front so you can move on if a serious question isn’t what you waded over here to consider. That being said, I must go on. I’ve got to get this off my chest (however small my chest is ).

First - so you can read what I have to say - I offer you a free screen cleaner. I hope this link will open for you. Please take a moment to click over…but do come back!

http://cache.valleywag.com/assets/resources/screenclean.swf

* * *

Now that your screen is aaaall sparkly…..I will continue .

Please go take a look at this link below (click on the arrow on the lower left hand side of the screen to play the video); let me know what you think. There’s a very serious lesson in this. It’s cute and even amusing, but it’s also quite deep. It left me wondering if we, the supposedly more sentient caretakers of this world, really understand the bonds of love and of friendship.

Oh, we’ve defined the hell out of these qualities! Some of us make our living writing about them in our novels. But do we really understand their simplicity and grandeur?

In the peace of this spring season…….


http://www.slide.com/r/vtnyIunf2z_p6kX9li935BXfehHnSuUT


"If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans" ~ James Herriot




We know so little about the world around us.

Best Wishes!

Candace Sams (aka C.S. Chatterly)
http://www.candacesams.com/
http://www.cschatterly.com/




4 comments:

Catherine Chernow said...

Oh my! I love animals (I have two cats) so I was fascinated by that video.

And amazed.

Those two animals could teach many humans a lesson on love and trust.

: )

Catherine Chernow
www.CatherineChernow.com

Ashley Ladd said...

I'm a huge animal lover. I live with 7, not of the human variety, I mean. (2 dogs and 5 cats)

And happy holidays, all of the upcoming ones.

lyntaylor said...

Ha ha .. that screen cleaner is a classic!! Love it :D

Carol Lynne said...

Thanks for the wonderful video. I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a bit. I know, I'm a wussy.