This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

3.5.08

Guess who's at the mic this month!


Hi everybody! Well, you'll never guess who's this month's guest at my podcast, RADIO FREE BLISS. It's ... Carol Lynne!

So, if there's a question you'd like me to ask her, why not pop it in the Comments and I'll see what I can do. C'mon, you know you've been meaning to ask one of The Most Popular authors in Romancelandia a question, and you'll never get a better chance than this.

I hope to see lots of questions that I can choose from. Comment away!

3 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Okay, here's one to make you blush, Carol Lynne...

You write some of the most sizzling male-male sex scenes I've ever read. Have you ever actually seen two men making love? Or is this all generated from your imagination?!

Kaz Augustin said...

Thanks, Lisabet. That one's going on the list.

Lyn Cash said...

hehehe - oh, I am so tempted here - but I'll be good, Carol. *grin*

My question (which I've asked her in person and never got a straight - no pun intended, really - answer to: HOW DO YOU GET THEM BOTH TOGETHER AND HAVING SEX SO DAMNED QUICKLY? I feel lucky when I do so by page 10 - and I've read Carol - try page 1 or page 2.

(good question, by the way, Lisabet)

Question #2 for Carol: Why Wyoming for your Cattle Valley series?

Best with the interview, you two - can't wait - it'll be great!