This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.5.08

In praise of the male chest














I'm not going to even try to choose my favorite man part. But the chest is certainly one of the most amazing parts.




I definitely try to include as much chest imagery and chest touching, kissing, licking, you name it in my books. Some women don't like chest hair, but personally, I love it. Either way, ladies, would we want to live without the male chest? Let me know what you think!








2 comments:

Ashley Ladd said...

Is that first pic of a man or a woman? The face looks feminine.

Sedonia Guillone said...

That first pic is Gackt - he's a J-pop singer who can be very androgynous. The first picture I saw of him, I took a second look with the same question. If you hear him sing, there's no mistaking that deep rich voice for a guy.