This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

23.5.08

Taking Control

My latest TEB novella is called Taking Control. I fell in love with the hero in this one, and hope you will, too!

Jennifer Steele is plagued by memories of a violent crime. Desperate to pull herself together, she's dealt another blow when her boss hires a new employee for her bank branch. It's Jen's job to do the hiring, and she'd never have chosen a man so handsome-- and arrogant.

T.K. Knight is a striking part Native American who seems more at home on a ranch than in an office. Jen's not completely sure of his motives, but can't resist his charm or the pure lust that takes over whenever he's around.

When Jen discovers T.K. might not have been placed in her office by chance, their already heated situation gets even hotter. The truth can be hard to face, but Jen finds she has to take control of the past, to make way for the future.

Excerpt (Jen and T.K have just finished a Taekwondo class together):

People from the next class warmed up on the mat. It was a busy school, and she liked the bustle and activity. She grabbed her gym bag from the floor and glanced at the row of closed doors. One was open. “Looks like only one dressing room is available. Are you in a hurry, or—”

T.K. lifted his bag and shoved her ahead of him into the small cubicle. He slapped on the lights and closed the door, locking it. “We can share,” he whispered.

Without a thought, Jen dropped her bag and melted into T.K.’s arms. He pressed her against the wall, and their mouths came together. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she parted her lips for the kiss she’d been waiting for.

“Mmm,” he moaned, his tongue delving into her mouth.

“Mmm hmm,” she agreed, tongue batting against his. She moved it around, found his straight teeth and traced them.

He crushed her body against his. Their uniforms were thin, and his bulging erection felt huge, virtually burning her leg.

Her free leg wrapped behind him, pulling his body closer. With another soft moan, he shifted his hips so they pressed into her core.

“Yes,” she hissed, thrusting her pelvis at him.

He tugged the band from her hair, releasing her ponytail. One hand sifted through the long strands, and he wrapped his fingers around them.

“Turnabout is fair play,” she murmured, releasing his hair from the ponytail holder. It fell to his shoulders in straight, silky lengths. “I like this.”

He panted for breath. “You’re so beautiful. But the walls here are thin. Maybe we should move this party elsewhere.”

“Listen.” Jen held a hand up. The dressing room door next to them slammed. She heard two voices become quieter as other students left. In the distance, an instructor called the next class to order. “It’s pretty private in here. The late class just started. I think we have some time.”

He smiled, looking her over. “If you say so. I can’t decide where to begin.”

Jen reached a hand between them and tugged her belt off. Her uniform top loosened then opened.

“Good idea.” He dropped his mouth to her breast, sucking through the thin, lacy fabric of her bra.

“It fastens in front,” she told him, arching her back.

“Thank God.” He fumbled with the clasp, setting her breasts free. “Much better. And beautiful, just like I knew they would be.”

“Ugh!” Jen pressed his head to her breast. “You talk too much.”

“Bossy.” He clucked his tongue, mouth pressed against her skin. “Better be careful. I might bite.”

“Please do!” Her pussy creamed with desire at his soft chuckle.

“Okay, Ms. Steele. I see how it is. You like it a little rough, do you?” One of his hands breached the elastic waistband of her uniform and slid inside.

Feelings and emotions flooded her senses. She couldn’t answer. When his hand slipped inside her panties, she froze.

Copyright ( C ) 2008 Jamie Hill


Taking Control will be available in June from Total e-Bound Publishing

* ~ *

Now, just for fun--from my friend Jude Mason: 45 sayings that should be on buttons:
1. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
2. Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
3. Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?
4. Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.
5. Do I look like a freakin' people person?
6. This isn't an office-It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
7. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
8. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
9. You! Off my planet!
10. Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
11. Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
12. Bottomless pit of needs & wants.
13. I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.
14. Friendly checkout clerk. Thanks for keeping me that way!
15. If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.
16. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
17. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
18. I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
19. A PBS mind in an MTV world.
20. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
21. Whisper my favorite words: "I'll buy it for you."
22. Better living through denial.
23. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
24. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
25. Adult child of alien invaders.
26. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
27. I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
28. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
29. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
30. Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
31. Back off! You're standing in my aura.
32. I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
33. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
34. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
35. I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.
36. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
37. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2?
38. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
39. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
40. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
41. I plead contemporary insanity.
42. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
43. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
44. Meandering to a different drummer.
45. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

Have a lovely weekend!

~ Jamie
www.jamiehill.biz

4 comments:

Jude Mason said...

Awesome excerpt Jamie. This is such a good book. I'm pretty fond of your male lead in this one too. He's one hot fellow... Droolworthy is the word.

And, I'm the evil twin, just ask my bro. LOL

Hugs

Ashley Ladd said...

I like the buttons EXCEPT I hate #13. I love my kitties - alive and purring.

Ray said...

Jamie,

Love the excerpt.

Ray

Jamie Hill said...

Hi Jude,

I had no doubt you were the evil twin. That 666 tattoo sort of gave you away! *G*

Ashley, sorry about the cat joke. I actually skimmed over that one. Oops!

Ray, thanks for popping in. You're always so complimentary.

Hugs!!!

Jamie