This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.6.08

At Last!


This month I can actually talk about my Total-E-Bound release. Now I have an actual story out there I feel I can truly claim the honor of being a Total-E-Bound Author. I had planned to write something to submit for the Brit Party series of books and had a vague idea of when the submission deadline was. Closer to the time I checked on the submission date and found it alot closer than I had expected. I had just a week to write the story and get it submitted.

I managed it, somehow with lots of encouragement from my friends and especially my ever-patient husband who put up with my constant moaning and cursing and general bad behaviour whilst I forced the story to take shape. It is a story that ends well, the story was contracted and here it is but I will try to be more organised in future, well, I'll try. :)

So here's the blurb!

It’s even hotter on the Sexier Side of the Hill...

Michelle has just graduated from university and is embarking on a new career as a doctor. She’s going to have a big 40th birthday party to prove to her younger uni pals that she isn’t over the hill, and on a booze cruise to France she has a sexy adventure with two hot bi guys.

But this is just the start, as her ex-boyfriend, Darren, shows up at her party, walking in on a very hot threesome. But will he turn around and walk out or stay to join in?

And if you want to pick up this hot, summer sizzler you just have to click here
and part with a measly $3.45 for a real hot treat to set your summer of in style.

And here, just for you is a Sexier Snippet, so you can get an idea of what it's like on the Sexier Side of the Hill.

"It was the last two men to get on who really grabbed my attention. They were both handsome but completely different in appearance. The dark haired, cocoa-skinned guy was smooth and slick, his clothes pressed and reeking of expense. His complexion shone, and his shaven cheeks glowed with the health afforded by expensive beauty products. The other man was rougher. His chin was studded with tiny whiskers which combined with the groggy look to his blue eyes and showed me he hadn’t been awake very long. He was dressed for comfort. His old, worn jeans definitely hadn’t been bought in such a shabbychic condition and the old denim jacket was in matching condition. The t-shirt beneath it all was plain but clean.

I wanted to leap on both of them, to dive in and take a bite from the smooth darkness and the light charm at exactly the same time. My mind, already filled with naughty images, and my body were on an erotic edge. It wouldn’t take much to tumble me over. I felt a tiny pang of guilt, thinking of Darren, my ex-boyfriend. I’d loved him—probably still did—but I remembered the fresh pain of us breaking up. It was time to move on, I reminded myself. I was indeed single again. I might not have been happy about it, but I was free and well within my rights to fantasise about these two handsome guys.

They sat on the seats across from me, their musk and citrus scents permeating the air. They both smiled as they sat down and I grinned back. I really wanted to speak, but I couldn’t think of a word to say. Put me at the scene of a horrific car crash and I’ll be as cool as a cucumber, calmly in control. Place me in a room with a dying cancer patient and I’ll find the words of comfort they need to hear. But put me in the presence of hot men and I seize up completely. "

1 comment:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations on your first release, Victoria! It sounds like one hot tale.