This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.6.08

Paraskavedekatriaphobia

Paraskavedekatriaphobia - quite a mouthful, eh? I promise I didn't make it up. It means fear of Friday the 13th. Do you suffer from paraskavedekatriaphobia?

Since this Friday is Friday the 13th, I wondered what kind, if any, of superstitions you had. I'd love to hear them. I've never been scared of Friday the 13th, but enjoyed pretending it was scary with my friends back in grade school. In truth I was one of those girls who liked monsters and wished to find one and become friends with one. I was a big Godzilla and King Kong fan.

Now I'm more apt to want a sexy vampire or hunky werewolf to come and sweep me off my feet.

What are some of your superstitions?

~Ann Cory

1 comment:

LynTaylor said...

Geez, well I guess I'm well an truly screwed as I have 2 black cats running round the house LOL!