This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.7.08

Party Favourites

I love this party atmosphere - it's just hard to tear myself away from the TEB main website - lol. Have you SEEN some of the kewl things up over there? http://www.total-e-bound.com/

For one thing, the contests...

Look for these:



For another, there are all of those new books. (I ordered my free copy of Carol Lynne's COACH when TEB and Carol held that giveaway - did you get your copy?????)

By the way, I stayed at the "Motel Carol" (she rescues me from time to time) last weekend, and I got to see her new books in print. Let me tell you, no lie, those TEB covers are fabulous, and the print is awesome. Made me pea green with jealousy to see all of hers when I haven't received mine yet. Of course, this IS Carol we're talking about, so she has *a few* more in print than I do - lol.

I know she thinks that I only visit her to play with her dog and to drink her Diet Dr. Pepper. But between us? It's to sit at the master's feet and learn. Damn, but that woman can write.

Okay, and she makes a decent cup of coffee and has a terrific patio with flowers. And there’s always interesting conversation and…did I mention that the heifer…er…my friend…can write?



Heifer is such a Texican phrase that I've hung onto for years.






Okay, now I'm off to work on my TEB wish list...























































See you next month on the 7th!

Sunny Lyn

7 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Sunny -
It does seem to be a party time of year (I spoke to my son yesterday and he was hung-over from a huge 4th of July party, lol!) We're gearing up for Bastille Day here in France. I hope to see lots of fireworks and have a barb-b-cue!

Marie Haynes said...

Wow Sunny, seems like you have a list of "wanna reads" as long as mine! Guess we'll both just need to go on a vacation, lounge on a beach somewhere, sip a drink with an umbrella in it and READ!

Lyn Cash said...

Sam, I have always wanted to be at the Bastille Day - omg - you gotta take photos for me!!!! (They like bbq over there? - lol (midwesterner here is impressed - can you tell I've never been to France?)

Marie, I adore that cover of your book, and it really looks interesting to me. About as close as I'll get to a beach this year is San Francisco in July. You wouldn't by chance be attending RWA, would you? That would be awesome to meet up. (Not that we'd get much reading done, but we could do some damage to a few umbrella drinks - LOL.)

Thanks for stopping by, you two. :) Makes my day.

Carol Lynne said...

Awe, you're so sweet, but I am not a cow. Dudley misses you and needs you to come back. He really misses chewing on your pretty manicured nails.

Hotel Carol is always open to you, so come back when you can.

Bronwyn's Blog said...

Sunny, you have awesome taste in friends - Carol is AWESOME. :)

Lyn Cash said...

We midwesterners love our heifers, Carol - lol - but NOOO, you are now a cow. Hardly.

And BRON - HI! I am soooo looking forward to meeting you next month, and YES, I DO have good taste in friends. :)

Lyn Cash said...

oops, that was supposed to be NOT a cow *SHEESH*

Looks like I NEED Dudley to chew on those long nails...so I can TYPE!