This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

27.7.08

Sexy Cowboy Feast



A pic is worth a thousand words, right?

I’m getting ready for the release of my short, “Shotgun Bride” in August. I hope these pics make you real hungry to read the first in the Ride Shotgun series.



And if you're into them hottie Texas cowboys, I've got a new series called Tempting Texans beginning in January. My stories aren't with the modern guys - oh no! They're historical westerns set in Missouri and in Texas.

Y'all come an' have some fun, ya hear?

Aurora Rose
Romance Is Only A Fantasy Away






1 comment:

Caffey said...

Oh, love cowboys, these pics are awesome and too, the series sounds so great. I can't wait for them! I'll be watching for them in Jan!