This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.7.08

Writing M/M - addicted!


Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy writing M/F erotic romances, as you can see by the selection of I’ve done. However, for some reason, I’m in a phase where I just so much love writing M/M, the stories bubble up from inside me like Niagra Falls and I can’t rest until I’ve written them down.


Believe it or not, there was a time not long ago when I used to think, ‘Why would a woman want to write about two guys together? My dad is gay and I grew up in a gay male household. For me, it was an emotional button. But then, when I got into watching Six Feet Under on HBO, I started to change. I began to like the relationship between David and Keith. At first I was neutral during the scenes when the two guys were in bed together, kissing. And then, one day, it was like someone turned a switch. I was watching and I went, wow! that’s EROTIC! Shortly after that, I penned Danny’s Dragon, my first M/M, loved writing it and was like a racehorse let out of the gate. There was no stopping me! lol


Now I love writing in this genre and have found an audience who love these stories. I just began penning the next White Tigers story, Men of Tokyo: Sudden Heat about Hiru and Quan Chan. I love it!. Of course, I will post a sneak peek VERY soon. I also have a new cover for the Fabulous Brits anthology coming out in late August. That book contains Yin Yang, the next story in my White Tigers series.


This is all so exciting for me and I'm really glad to have people to share it with. Hugs, Sedonia






5 comments:

Carol Lynne said...

I'm with ya, Sedonia. I didn't know what a thrill it would be to write M/M until I wrote my first M/M/F. I realized while writing that book that I enjoyed the male only scenes a hell of a lot more than when that pesky woman got in the way. LOL I've been hooked ever since.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hey, Sedonia,

Having read your MM work, I can say that your personal passion comes through in your writing.

It's fascinating to learn that you grew up in a gay household. No wonder you write with such sensitivity of relationships between men.

Sedonia Guillone said...

Thank you so much, Lisabet. I'm honored to have had several people praise my m/m stories this way, male and female. I truthfully did not see it that way you're saying, but it must have had that effect on me.

blessedheart said...

Hello Sedonia,
I am not a writer, but I do read M/M. Honestly, I never thought I'd enjoy it but I've loved what I've read of yours.

Rhonda :0)

Sedonia Guillone said...

Rhonda - Thank you so much!