This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

8.8.08

Ponder on Pussy

Hah! Bet that title got your attention! Actually, I'm not going to write about the actual PUSSY, but rather the word, lots of words. I love the study of words, how they come to be, what now is considered uncouth, but at one time was acceptable (as well as the other way around), the formulating of slang. Years ago I taught an ESL (English as a Second Language) class for a local community college and one thing that always gave the students trouble was the number of slang terms, not to mention the number of synonyms! So, I figured a little research was in order.
First order of business - how many words for Vagina do I actually know? I've never actually listed them before, so here we go. Pussy, Cunt, Almond, Love Tunnel, Coochy, Mound (sort of).
Still, the most popular slang term, I would guess, is "Pussy". According to Wikipedia, the word came from unknown origin, but is likely based on a Germanic word "puss" which refers to a cat. I might be dense, but I just don't get the connection between a cat and a vagina. Digging a bit deeper, I learned that a 1913 Webster's Dictionary lists a possible origin not as "puss", but as "Pursy", an obsolete English word which means a fat, short, and "swelled with pampering". Now we're getting somewhere. This sounds more like a happy vagina. Looking still deeper, the word "Pursy" may have derived from the French word "pourcif" which means "to push or thrust". Golly! Isn't that partially what causes a vagina to swell with pamper??
Here's an excerpt, and WARNING: THIS IS A HOT ONE, from my first book, Conquest of a Fairy. Angus, the hero, tortures Saoirse, the heroine, by refusing to make love to her until she submits totally to him. Will she? You'll have to read the book to find out!

Saoirse bolted awake when she felt Angus plunge a finger into her pussy. She attempted to sit up, escape him, but her bindings held her tight.
“Please,” she cried, “release me!”
“That’s my plan exactly—to give release. All you need do is ask,” he said. He pulled out the bullet and lay directly on top of her, his hardened rod nestled in her secret hair. He placed his hands beside her head, keeping his body raised, his face inches above hers.
“Swear to me your love, Saoirse. Fight off this demon within you. Pledge yourself to me and I’ll give you every kind of release you desire,” he whispered.
“I’m trying,” Saoirse cried.
“Try harder.”
He dropped his head and kissed her, slow and sweet, as if savouring the taste of her lips, sucking her tongue. His mouth moved to her cheeks, her eyes. He caressed her entire face and neck with his lips, his tongue. Saoirse moaned beneath him. Angus reached down, adjusted the position of his engorged member so that it pressed against her outer lips.
“Angus!” Saoirse cried out.
“Swear,” he said.
“I can’t,” she whimpered.
He moved against her, nudging himself past the swollen outer lips of her throbbing pussy. His mouth descended on a nipple, sucking and pulling, nibbling and biting until it grew to full erectness. Angus moved his hips slightly, his penis tickling her dripping opening.
Saoirse threw her head backand bucked against the bindings. She screamed her frustration, squirming as best she could, trying to force herself onto Angus’ rod. Angus inched himself away from her. She heard a low laugh from his throat as his mouth continued to assault her nipples.
“No!” she screamed when she sensed his withdrawal.

No comments: