This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

29.10.08

Gypsies, Knights and...damn fine looking men!

OK, OK. I'm late again! It's been one of those days already! I'm so brain dead that I couldn't even remember my phone number to give to the service guy when I dropped off my car. So there's not a prayer that you'll get witty, creative writing on the blog today.






Instead, the Renaissance Festival has just concluded in our neck of the woods, so I thought I would share some of what I saw while visiting every weekend. Some of the players got such enjoyment out of their roles, you thought you really were living in the Middle Ages.




OK, so I didn't see Adrian Paul at the Ren Fest. I can always WISH I saw him!

You still have time to order "Twelfth of Never", my Halloween short story from TEB with a ghost and lots and lots of sex. What could be better? (OK, besides candy?)
Have a great day!
Bobbie

1 comment:

Jamie Hill said...

Yum, those pictures were worth a thousand words, dearie!

And I highly recommend Twelfth of Never, it's got it's own hunk and lots and lots of hot sex!!!

Great post, Bobbie!