This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

28.11.08

Happy Black Friday

Happy Black Friday everyone! I posted this early so that those of my friends here in the states can read my post before braving the elements and the screwballs to get your hands on this years must have sale item. If you are reading this after your shopping spree let us all know what fantastic deals you found. If you are like me and plan on spending the day shopping on the internet share some of your purchases with us if you can. (I know sometimes the family read the blogs and if you bought secret stuff I understand not sharing.)

Christmas is right around the corner. Can you smell it in the air yet? *sniff....

Sigh.

XoXoXo
Dakota Rebel

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Check my blog for the books I'm buying on Amazon in a few minutes:)

Yup..I'm doin' the shopping online thing today, to avoid the stores! I love shopping in my jammies:)