This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.11.08

Sunny Lyn's Birthday & Scattergories

Alas, I won't be able to party with anyone - already had my birthday dinner with family, and...well...I still want a party in here. So. I'm starting out by borrowing without permission - this is a photo fellow author and good buddy Samantha Winston took some time ago. I adore Sam - her, her writing, and her photography. I get a very calming sense of peace when I'm with her in spirit and whenever I look at her photographs. (Trust me, though...there's something spiritual but nothing calming about her writing - ha ha ha - whew, but it's hot.)

Anyhoo...in celebration of November 7th, there's one of my favorite (favourite in Queen's English) photographs. And below is a game a friend here in the States sent me. See what you think, if you feel like stopping by and playing.


It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real names, things, etc....nothing made up!You can't use your own name for the boy/girl name question, and you can't use the same word twice. (And no cheating – don’t use the words someone else uses – ha ha ha.)




WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Sunny
BOY NAME: Sergei
4 LETTER WORD: Sony
GIRL NAME: Samantha
OCCUPATION: seismologist
A COLOR: sandy
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: sweater
BEVERAGE: Sahti
FOOD: steak
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: shampoo
REASON FOR BEING LATE: seizure (God forbid!)
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: SHIT!

(As in SHIT, but I'm old today!)

Okay. Your turn. Tickle me, tantalize me, thrill me. Maybe we'll do this again, only next time I'll set it up so that it's a game of Erotic Scattergories. Whaddya say?

4 comments:

Carol Lynne said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Sunny! I owe you a lunch and a Starbucks.

Lyn Cash said...

:) YOU don't owe ME anything, but I'd love to see you - lol. THANKS for the birthday wishes.

LynTaylor said...

Happy Birthday Sunny :D

Okay, Here's my answers just for fun :D

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Lyn (Lynette if I'm in trouble ;) )
BOY NAME: Lucas
4 LETTER WORD: Lock
GIRL NAME: Layne
OCCUPATION: Linguist
A COLOR: Lilac
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Leggings
BEVERAGE: Lime Cordial
FOOD: Lentils
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Lotion
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Lost
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Lord Almighty Just Shoot Me NOW!

Lyn Cash said...

HA - Lyn, sometimes it's the simplest that trips me - I'd not thought of Lime Cordial, Lost, and Linguist or Lilac. (My middle name is Lynnette, by the way.)

Thanks for stopping by. :)