This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.12.08



12 Days of Christmas – by Ann Cory(copyright 2007)

On the first day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
an idea for an erotic story

On the second day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the third day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story

On the fourth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story

On the fifth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story

On the eighth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
eight distracting daydreams,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
nine days to write it,
eight distracting daydreams,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
ten tosses of confetti,
nine days to write it,
eight distracting daydreams,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
eleven lust-filled chapters,
ten tosses of confetti,
nine days to write it,
eight distracting daydreams,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true muse gave to me,
twelve weeks before I hear back,
eleven lust-filled chapters,
ten tosses of confetti,
nine days to write it,
eight distracting daydreams,
seven smacks with a paddle,
six scenes of laying,
five screaming orgasms,
four naughty toys,
three sexy subplots,
two couples in love,
and an idea for an erotic story.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

~Ann Cory :) *tossing snowflake confetti*

6 comments:

Crissy said...

Woo Hoo! Loved it! What a great song! Betcha I have it in my head for the rest of the day!

Crissy Smith

Ann Cory said...

Lol :) Thanks Crissy *tossing snowflake confetti*

~Ann Cory

Lisabet Sarai said...

I like the "twelve weeks before I hear back". How sad and true!

Happy Holidays, Ann!

Chris R said...

Love the song!!

Ann Cory said...

Lol, thanks Lisabet - and those are incredibly looooooong 12 weeks ;)

~Ann

Ann Cory said...

Thanks so much Chris!! Happy Holidays :)

~Ann