This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.12.08

It's that time again!

I can't believe it. December is half over and Christmas looms closer and closer. I love this season, although perhaps not as much as I used to. It was much more fun when the children came home to visit for Christmas, but with them both grown up, one with a family of her own, they don't get to visit as often as Mom would like. Nevertheless, I still make the effort and cook up a storm for the festivities. And that brings me to the point of this blog. Indulging too much.

A little bit of a good thing goes a long way. Christmas almost seems like a license to overeat and January finds me moaning about having put on weight. Well, this year I started early. Whining about putting on weight, that is! I think hubby may have gotten tired of hearing me complain. lol He got my Christmas presents early and told me to start using them. Should I be insulted or grateful? Hmm, I'm still trying to decide.


Check it out!


I'm now the proud owner of...a rowing maching, designed to get me fit and keep those extra pounds away.








These came along with it.

A set of dumbbells.

For the dummy???








Then there were the final two items.

A fit ball and an ab roller.














NO, this isn't me. I wish it was. Then I wouldn't have to work so hard to get trim, taut and terrific again. lol








Now this...

Oh, to look like this. *sigh*


Actually, all jokes aside, this is me *mumble, mumble, mumble* years ag0.

No, I'll never be that young and innocent again.
I'll settle for being fit and healthy instead, and maybe a dress size smaller than I am right now. lol If only I make certain I don't indulge a little too much this Christmas. And that means not over-eating. Leaving the sweets along. Limiting alcohol intake. And maybe spending some time on these machines my hubby very thoughtfully(huh!) bought for me for Christmas.

So what is it that triggers a bout of over-indulgence for you at Christmas time? And how do you curb it?

No comments: