This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.1.09

Coming Soon- Seduced by the Neighbour



Can you believe that the first month of the New Year is already over? I can’t! It seems that the days just fly by. Not that I really mind because as the days go by it gets closer to my 2nd book release!!!!

On March 2, 2009 my second book Seduced by the Neighbour is being released. I can not tell you how excited I am about this! As the first story I ever submitted this book has a special place in my heart.

So here’s a little about Seduced by the Neighbour. I hope you will give it a try when it comes out. The characters Matt and Cara make several appearances in future books starting with Summer's Girl that is being released in July. So I really hope you fall in love with the characters as I have.

Blurb-
Sometimes a world of unimaginable pleasure can be found right next door.
Cara Livley and Matt Adams are neighbours and friends. Each of them fights the attraction that pulls them closer to crossing a line that could end their friendship. Matt is a dominant male who believes he would scare Cara away with his needs in the bedroom.
However, Cara has a secret of her own.When Matt finds Cara's stash of erotica books, he knows this is his one chance to teach Cara about his lifestyle. Cara is eager to learn all she can from her neighbour even if it means giving him her complete trust.
The first time Matt touches Cara, he fears that this petite, shy woman could bring him to his knees. As he takes her through a morning of erotic pleasure, he fights himself, knowing he cannot keep her. No matter how good she feels in his arms. Cara is fighting her own demons. She wants more than just one time with this talented man.After one day together, everything will change. For better or for worse.

Reader Advisory: This book contains light bondage.

So there’s a blurb and I hope you enjoyed it… Check in my website during the month of Febuary and learn more about the SEDUCED CONTEST!!!! Starting March 1st!

How would you like to receive a gift certificate from Total-E-Bound? Well… I will announcing how soon!

2 comments:

Jamie Hill said...

Looks great Crissy! Best of luck with sales!

Jamie

Lisabet Sarai said...

What a fabulous cover, Crissy! Seduced by the Neighbor sounds like great fun.