This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.1.09

Those delicious Brits


There's a really good reason that the Brit anthologies at Total-E-Bound are a hot item. What is it about those British guys that makes them so very hawt? I'm not sure it even began with James Bond or the Beatles, but let's face it, if we were to




gather some sort of percentage in the romance market of books with the English, Scottish, Irish and sometimes Welsh hero, I think it would a sizeable chunk. And why not? Isn't one of the hottest images out there a buff guy in a kilt and almost nothing else?



And don't get me started on those accents. I'm partial to the Scottish burr, but really, it doesn't matter. I was getting a little melty watching Tom Hardy in Masterpiece Theater's version of Wuthering Heights and he had that sexy Yorkshire thing going on.

Anyway, it's still early morning here and I've already gotten myself all hot and bothered. I'm not sure what else to say on this topic. It seems to me the pictures speak for themselves. Really, this entry needs many many more photos because these men are just a few of the delicious Brits who make film and television watching more enjoyable and who add beauty to the world as far as I'm concerned. There are many, many more. And I'm just glad!

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Isn't Clive Owen British? Definitely one of my favorite males!

But I imagine one could gather an equally appealing bevy of American blokes. Or Australian. You've got to admit, Hugh Jackman is pretty hard to beat...

Sedonia Guillone said...

Clive Owen is Welsh. I certainly would have included him and there are so many others too. I just would have taken up all the blog space we have, lol!

I also agree with you about the Australian blokes, Hugh Jackman being at the top of my list. I'll have to cover them on the next post. Something to look forward to!