This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.1.09

What To Do For Those Winter Blahs

Living in an area known as The Snow Belt means the snow comes early and stays a long time. By January, we've had enough. By February, we've got cabin fever and need a break from winter woes. So, I'm being very sensible this year, and making my plans in advance so when the winter blahs hit, I'll be ready. A little forethought and here are ten sensible tips to make sure I don't get winter weary. You're very welcome to try them yourself, and let me know how things work out.


1. This one is really important. Spend more time outdoors. I need to check out the local wildlife, appreciate nature's bounty.





2. Catch up with old friends I haven't talked to in a while.






3. Maybe I'll get around to hiring someone to tackle some of those odd jobs around the house. I doubt if I'll be tackling the jobs.






4. It's the perfect opportunity to do some research on cowboys. This looks like a good place to start.





5. I'm going to ask my neighbour to help me move the furniture around. Oh, my goodness, he's naked. How did that happen?





6. I'm going to get out of the house more often, maybe go to a costume party.





7. After all these years, I'm going to learn the rules of football. Give your head a shake! Do I really need an excuse to look at this on television.





8. Do something for my own betterment. I could learn to play the guitar.





9. They're just around the corner. I'll visualize those hot summer days at the beach. Or better yet, hop a plane and go somewhere warm.





10. I'll make sure I wash the winter salt off the car more frequently, perhaps at one of those indoor car washes where someone does the work for you.




Thank you to BeautifulMag for the incredible photos. If you haven't checked their site, make sure you do.

Hope I've given you some ideas for combatting the winter blues.

Kaenar
kaenar langford
www.kaenar.com
Tales to seduce and entice...

What happens when 6 friends get together
to write an anthology?
You get 'Naughty Nooners'
Check out my story, Indulge Me,
in this set of male/male stories
from Total-e-Bound

15 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

Sweet Mother of God...I'd like number 8 to teach me to play guitar...or something. Where do I sign up???

kaenar said...

Ha, ha, Bronwyn. You're amazing. Glad you liked the post. I'll have my guitar teacher get hold of you, sweetie.
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com

Sedonia Guillone said...

Awesome post, Kaenar! Funny and sexy. Perfect! Sedonia

Lisabet Sarai said...

Kaenar, you're incorrigible! Littering up the Internet with all these steamy pictures! Didn't you just do another one of these eye-candy spreads over at Oh Get a Grip?! (Or was it somewhere else that I saw all that bare, muscled flesh?)

kaenar said...

Thank you so much, Sedonia. I had a lot of fun putting it together and now winter doesn't seem so bad at all. Maybe because I'm looking forward to trying out some of these ideas when the blahs hit.
Kaenar

kaenar said...

I'm sorry, Lisabet. I hope you weren't too offended. :) Thanks for reading my post and also the one at Oh, Get A Grip. It was about my New Year's resolutions. And you're right. It did have a lot of pics of hot men. I must be in some sort of a rut. LOL
Kaenar

kaenar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Oh, I needed this! The winter blahs were running rampant here in Minne-SNOW-ta... *deep sigh while gazing at computer* They're aaaall gone now.

Crissy said...

I need my car washed. I really really need my car washed by that guy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!

Crissy

Ashlyn Chase said...

Holy smokes!

Fantastic post, Kaenar! You jolted me right out of my light-deprived, northern depression.

Atta girl! Keep up the good work!

Ash

kaenar said...

Well Jess,
I'm so glad my ideas are working for you. Did you find one of the ten particularly helpful? I'm really starting to like football (snicker).
Kaenar

kaenar said...

Dear Crissy,
It's amazing how something as mundane as washing the car could turn into such a feast for the eyes. I'll see what I can do about your request.
Kaenar

kaenar said...

Hi Ashlyn,
I have to laugh. All the posts are from those of us in places with lots of snow. We really need winter relief and my boys are there to provide it. Hope they gave you some warmth.
Kaenar

Jess said...

Hi Kaenar-
I've never been a football fan but my mind is being swayed a bit after this...oh and I'm really thinking of taking up the guitar. ;-)

Kim Dare said...

We haven't managed an inch or two or snow all winter.

Does being almost drown in rain mean we're still allowed to have some help sent to the UK to warm us up over here?

Great post Kaenar :)