This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

15.2.09

Who Doesn't Love Cowboys???


I know. You were all expecting Chris! Well, she has graciously and gracefully turned over her day to post and I must say I am happy to be here with fantabulous authors at Hitting the Hot-Spot :-)

So for my inaugural post, I thought I would talk about one of my favorite topics...COWBOYS!!!

Now who doesn't love a cowboy? Their....
Sexy
Rough
Charming
And they have this swagger about them you just can't resist.

From rodeo stars to Brokeback Mountain, we can't help but love and adore these rugged men from the top of their Stetsons all the way down to their steel toe boots. Their known for riding horses, roping cattle, or stealing ladies' hearts.

I live out West (in the U.S.) in the desert so I see cowboys all the time. Their gentlemen, but there is nothing soft about them. I get tingles just thinking about that slow, subtle drawl of theirs. I don't know what it is, but I swear every cowboy I meet has a sexy, natural way about them.

I love writing about cowboys too because to me they are the ultimate archetype of pure masculinity. And of course, you know I have my favorite cowboy....country music singer Keith Anderson. Six foot five, perfect smile and he can sing too!




So, who doesn't love a cowboy? I know you do. It could be the real thing--Garth Brooks or adorable Jake Gyllenhal who just plays one, but you have to admit their is nothing sexier than a cowboy and I would love to hear who your fav cowboy is.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Nadia, I loved your post. I agree with what you said. I don't have a favorite cowboy, I like them all. Ever since I was a child, I always like cowboys. I just like rugged man look, I guess.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Nadia,

Guess I'm just a city gal - cowboys don't do much for me... Though your examples could certainly influence my opinion!

Welcome to the Hot Spot, BTW!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Nadia Aidan said...

Now I am a city girl too Lisabet (raised in Wash. DC) but I guess all my fantasies eventually drove me out West...ahhh :-)