This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.4.09

Indulge your Senses

With the Night of the Senses Anthology. You get six stories from your favourite Total-E-Bound authors each one focusing on a particular sense and I am proud to be oner of those authors. My Story "Spiced Vanilla"focuses on the sense of smell, one that I think is often skimmed over in literature but can be incredibly evocative if used right.


Chocolate, cakes and domination, what more could a girl want?

Emma hadn't stepped out of her flat in six months. When she did it was the smell of a local patisserie that lured her down the street. Every day she walked to Jacques to admire the cakes and enjoy their scent, then she discovered Jack.

Jack, the patisserie owner and baker is just the dominant, commanding man she wants, but can she learn to accept her submissive nature? Will she indulge her appetite for sexual spice and ignore her good girl guilt or will she resist the temptation and regret it forever?


So if you feel like you need to indulge your senses for a while you can pamper yourself with a copy of this really sensual anthology. If you need any more persuasion here is a particularly scent filled excerpt from "Spiced Vanilla"

“Hey, we’re all locked up now.” He smiled and slid off his T-shirt. “I’ll get in the shower after you.”

I thought he meant after I’d finished, but when I’d climbed in he was there behind me before I could wrap the shower curtain around me.

“Oh, right,” I gasped as his hands wrapped around my waist.

“I’ll help get you clean, sweetheart.” He smiled as he picked up the shower gel and squirted a good amount into his hand. All the while he was wrapped around me, his chest along my back and his surprisingly hard cock resting between my buttocks.

He put down the bottle. “Spin around,” he said, and I did. He rewarded me by slapping his sudsy hands onto my breasts. He rubbed them leisurely, the masculine musk of the shower gel overpowered me with his familiar scent of vanilla and cinnamon and musky spice. It did not smell the same on me, the highlights of vanilla coming through more over the heavy spices but I knew that I would be reminded of him as long as it lingered on my skin.

I did not think much more as his hands rubbed over me. I felt and I smelled and I experienced the joy of his body as it rubbed against mine. It was as if he worshipped me. He lingered over every curve and straight, and I felt treasured with every moan and gasp he freed from his lips as he thoroughly cleansed me.

His hands were warm, wet and slippery, and they lifted me to a high level of excitement after only a few strokes. Arms, hands, breasts, hips, thighs, he washed them all. He renewed his suds and enveloped me in a hug as he scrubbed my back. His lips met mine, and we kissed as the steamy masculinity of his scent, hot and liquid, fiery in my nostrils like inhaling the smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns caressed my senses.

His hands dipped lower and cupped my buttocks. As I gasped in pleasure, his tongue plunged between my lips and dominated my mouth as I so longed for him to dominate the rest of me.

“Now, your hair.” He smiled as his lips deserted mine and left me a panting, wanting wreck. He picked another bottle from the side and flicked open the top. I watched as the thick liquid glooped from the bottle and to the palm of his strong hand, then I heard the click and clunk as the bottle was closed and put away. “Turn around,” he said, and like a good girl, I did. My hair was wet form the constant prickle of the shower water, so he went straight in with his fingers to massage the shampoo into my hair.

I’d always loved to have my hair played with. I’d never made a fuss at bath time as a kid. Even then, I’d found the process of having my hair washed soothing. This experience was anything but soothing. His fingertips on my scalp aroused me, and the way he wrapped my curls around his fingers made me think of rough sex and made my pussy long for it.

The scent was stimulating, too, sharp mint and tangy citrus zinged through me, fresh and vibrant like it must for him as he woke up at ohmygod-o’clock in the morning to begin the baking process. After thoroughly massaging the shampoo into my scalp, he pulled me back, so that the water that had cascaded down his back and just splashed onto my skin was now directed directly at the top of my head. The multiple slaps of rain-like drops sensitised me all over, and I felt myself growing even wetter between my thighs.


What scents really arouse you? I am partial to citrus scents, cinnamon, fresh cut grass and the sea. And of course the scent of my husband which is uniquely him. It is amazing how quickly a smell can evoke a memory,especially sexy ones I find. So create some sexy memories with this hot Total-E-Bound Anthology -Night of The Senses!

2 comments:

Chloe Waits said...

Hi Victoria,

I would say for myself, anything that smells like the sea(!) I love
scented candles that promise a 'sea breeze'. I love Obsession cologne for men, cinnamon, vanilla, sandalwood, Egyptian musk... on and on!
Scent is a powerful aphrodisiac...you said it! :)

Lisabet Sarai said...

Sandalwood, definitely. And evergreen. When I was a teenager, my boyfriend wore a kind of sharp evergreen cologne. Whenever I catch a whiff of that scent, I'm back in my mom's living room, grappling on the couch with him!

Warmly,
Lisabet