This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.4.09

Other Writers

I've been very, very bad the past year and haven't written much. That said, I'm back working - just an FYI for anyone who gives a hoot, and I'll be at the Romantic Times convention end of this month, along with my lovely editor, publisher, and other writing buds like Alexis Fleming.

Today, one of my local friends has a book out and one of the area newspapers did an interview with her, if you care to check it out. Go to Examiner.com or click Carla Cassidy to get to the link. (The name should take you directly there.)


The LATEST releases at TEB are here! And don't you LOVE SL's newest cover???


And I'll hopefully have some updates for you from Orlando next time.


Ciao, babes!

No comments: