This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

7.5.09

Before I forget...

I'm gonna blog EARLY and set the TIMER so I won't miss the 7th.
(post script - I DID set the timer, but I screwed up, so this is a few hours late - sorry - grrrrrr)

You may think you've seen it all from the Romantic Times conference, but here are a few more photos just in case you aren't sick of it all by now.


First, it was wonderful getting to meet Claire. She's not only a fabulous publisher, she's a lot of fun to be around.
Second, it was great hooking up with other TEB authors.
Dakota Rebel is one gorgeous lady, and her costume for the fairy ball was to die for.


Another lovely TEB author is Candace Sams, and I DO have photos of her, but I'm not risking death by posting them. She doesn't realize how pretty she is. Hmm. Maybe I'll sneak one in over on my blog when she's not looking. *Sunny Lyn ducks & runs*


Aussie pal Alexis Fleming and I had a good time at the fairy ball. Well, I did until I hugged a friend, turned to go into the bathroom, and found myself in the men's toilet. If that wasn't bad enough, I got my fairy wings hung up in the door and wrecked a member of the hotel's housekeeping staff who couldn't help me for laughing.


Lunches were fun, especially when shared with friends.


This little chap was just adorable. Alex fed him chippies, as she called the French fries, and he was lucky to grab any to eat. The ducks were a tad more aggressive than he was.
*******************
To all of you I had the pleasure of meeting, let's do it again soon. To those who couldn't make it, you were truly missed.
*******************
Wah. SAM - one of these days, girlfriend...you and I will wind up at the same place at the same time.
********************

Till next time...

Sunny Lyn

No comments: