This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.5.09

Changes Coming from Ann Cory


I’m excited to share that my website will be getting a makeover at the end of the month. I can’t tell you anything about it because I haven’t seen even a smidge of it yet, but I trust the designer’s creative eye.

Why the change? Well, each year I grow as a writer. And not just in my hips – though I am trying to work on that *wink*. But there are elements in my writing that change, mature…evolves. This year I’ve challenged myself with ménage a trois, writing a series, and trying my hand with world building. Change allows me to tap into other areas of my creativity and gain fresh ideas for storylines.

I wanted a new look that signified those changes, both in myself and in my writing. I’ve dabbled in a variety of genres in the past, but have found my favorites are contemporary and paranormal. A balance of light and dark.

I’ll keep you posted on when the unveiling of the new site nears. And yeah, I’m going to be like a kid at Christmas.

~Ann Cory

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Looking forward to seeing the new site, Ann.

I know what you mean about trying to stretch your limits. Writing romance at all has had that effect on me, since I came from an erotica background. Still haven't quite mastered the HEA...

Good luck!

Oh and we're looking forward to having you as our guest on Oh Get A Grip this Saturday!

Lisabet

Ann Cory said...

Thanks Lisabet :) I just got a sneak peek of the mock up just a little bit ago and I'm so thrilled with how it turned out! I've no idea how I'll wait now, lol.

I look forward to being a guest on Oh Get a Grip!

*hugs*