This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.5.09

A first for me!



Well this isn't the post that I had planned but when I got home yesterday from the day job I had some good news I wanted to share.

My book Pack Alpha: The Were Chronicles is currently #2 on all short stories.com and #8 on Fictionwise.

For me this is huge! I have four ooks that have beed released but this is the first time I have ever been on any Best sellers list.

So sfter my happy dance and wine (lots and lots of wine) I happily told everyone I could. With he second book of The Were Chronicles: Pack Enforcer coming out September 28th I am looking into the future with lots of hope!

The readers, esp those on my yahoo group have been wonderful with their comments and encouragement so I decided to share the celebration with them and you.

From now until midnight Sunday you have a chance to win a free book: Here is the deatils!

Well just saw that Pack Alpha: the Were Chronicles is #2 on all shortstories.com for erotica Best sellers.http://allshortstories.com

So of course I have to share the good news with you wonderful people.

Starting now: NEW CONTEST!!!

Respond to my yahoo group post- Time to Celebrate.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crissysmith

Everyone who responds or posts on the group from now to Sunday at Midnight will be entered to win a free e-book.

YEP! That's right.

I'll let you pick one of my books

Savage Love

Seduced by the Neighbour

Pack Alpha: the Were Chronicles

Caught in the Middle Anthology

The winner will get a FREE copy of the book of their choice.So come celebrate with me!!!!

I know i have to get back to work on my 3 WIP at the moment but I am glad I could share the news with all of you!

Crissy Smith

http://freewebs.com/crissysmith

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hearty congratulations, Crissy!

I do love your enthusiasm.

Hugs,
Lisabet

Marie Harte said...

Congrats, Crissy! The book looks great. Wishing you many, many sales.

Marie :)