This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.6.09

The Joys of Summer



Here where I live, summer begins today, June 21st, at 1:45 a.m. and I'd like to present my little salute to summer and the great activities the warm weather brings. Being a fair-skinned redhead, I don't spend a lot of time lounging in the sun, but there's still a lot to be seen from a nice shady spot. I've also included a few activities that would definitely draw me out and into the sunshine. See what you think.

Beach volleyball: I could enjoy watching this from under my beach umbrella, cold drink in hand.




Horseback riding: A gallop across the dunes followed by a rubdown, for the horse I mean.




Life guarding: I know the water's shallow, but I'll keep an eye on him, for safety's sake, from under my broad-brimmed hat.




Picnic: Nothing like a picnic under the trees on a lovely, sunny day.




Sunscreen duty: I'll be close by in case he needs more sunscreen. Wouldn't want him to get burned.




Hydration: Most important to drink lots of fluids when in the sun. He only has to call and I'll be there with cold drink in hand.




Proper diet: Make sure you're getting enough fruit.




And now for the activities I'll venture into the sun for.

Going for a nature walk.




Learning how to surf.




Attending the Highland Games. Anywhere.




Backpacking with a friend.




Rock climbing.




Bird watching.




Sailing.




This sport, no matter what it is.





Hope you like my little salute to the joys, and the boys, of summer.

Kaenar Langford
Tales to seduce and entice...
www.kaenar.com

Check out All Tied Up, my newest book from Total-e-Bound. Here's the blurb and a nice enticing excerpt.


Tag: As a government agent, Naymeen Renaud’s mission is to belay Aiden Blackshott’s role in treasonous activities. So how does she end up in the wealthy businessman’s playroom, tethered for his pleasure?


Cover Blurb – Captain Naymeen Renaud’s current assignment for the United League of Veluvian Planets is to thwart any contact between forces hostile to the League, and wealthy industrialist Aiden C. Blackshott. But she soon finds herself straddling a line between duty and lust. She loves it when Aiden captures and pleasures her in his sex playroom. But she suspects her new lover has ties to her former partner, now a rogue agent, she has sworn to bring in.


Aiden also has a mission, one which threatens to fall apart when Naymeen appears the very evening he will play his final role in his assignment. When he allows her to kidnap him to keep her from upsetting carefully laid plans, she whisks him to her star cruiser and ties him to her bed so she can return the favour. She wants to believe in him, but in the end, is he betraying her just as her comrade did?


Excerpt:

“This is quite an amazing piece of furniture,” he observed.

“It’s a copy of a four poster from Old Earth. I saw it on Centarsha, soon after my adventure with you, and bought it the moment I laid eyes on it. It has some very interesting features that aren’t obvious at first glance, but when I purchased it, I had you in mind.”

“And when do I get to see these features?”

Naymeen rolled to her back and reached over to the bedside table. “Well, you won’t actually see them.” She held up a scarf, letting it flow from one outstretched finger. When Aiden grinned, she knew it rekindled fond memories.

“You’ve turned into a very naughty woman.”

“I know.”

“You’re going to blindfold me, so I have to rely on my other senses?”

Naymeen nodded.

He quickly got up and knelt beside her, turning so she could tie on the scarf. She made sure it was secure.

“I want you on your back, but let me get rid of these pillows, first.” Throwing them to the floor, she looked at her gorgeous captive. “Okay. You can lie down, now.”

She loved the eagerness with which he complied, stretching out with his head on the sheets and his arms relaxed, one on his belly and the other on his thigh. It was a given he wouldn’t stay composed for long. Not if she had her way—and she fully intended to have her way—with him.

“Are you comfortable?”

“Extremely.”

Naymeen also planned to remedy that very soon.

She climbed on top of him and straddled his sculpted abdomen.

“I like this feature already,” he joked.

Naymeen swatted his shoulder. “I haven’t done anything, yet.”

“Oh, yes you have. I can feel your juicy centre spread out on my belly. It’s so hot and luscious. Remember, I’m supposed to be using my other senses.”

Leaning over to the right, Naymeen grabbed a chain fixed to the bedpost. A padded cuff swung from the end of it.

“Gimme your arm.”

Aiden complied, and she pushed it behind his head and attached the cuff. There was a very satisfactory snick as it closed around his wrist.

“Other one, please.”

He hesitated. “What are you going to do?”

She loved the tremor of lust in his voice.

“I’m going to tie you up, tie you down and give us both pleasure. Should I keep going?”

He held up his hand, allowing her to reach over and fasten the other cuff. With his acquiescence, he was telling her he wanted exactly what she wanted. The way the chains were attached, low on the post, meant his arms lay flat on the bed, not raised in the air. Settling onto his belly again, she rubbed his chest, making smooth, soothing circles with her hands. She ran them up the sides of his torso and beyond, as far as she could reach. He shivered as her fingers slid over the sensitive underside of his arms. Then back down again.

“Your nipples are so tight. I think you like my hands on you.”

Aiden gritted his teeth. “You know I do.”

“What if I put my mouth on you?”

Naymeen didn’t wait for his response. Instead, she planted tiny kisses on his belly, forcing him to cry out as she nipped a path up the golden flesh, seeking one of his sensitive nubs. It was only the tip of her tongue flicking back and forth, but she felt his body contract in pleasure, lifting her with it.

Naymeen remembered how he had tortured her with lips and tongue while she had the blindfold in place. It had been as if her whole being had been focussed on the smell of his body, the touch of his hands, the whisper of his lips or the taste of his skin. She wondered if he had the same feeling, the heightened awareness of his other senses.

Aiden groaned as she placed her hand over his heart to feel the rapid pulse. He cried out as she marked him with a love bite. Her captive pulled against the chains that held him, arching his body beneath her.

She had her answer.


Check it out at Total-e-Bound.

Thanks for reading and see you next month,

Kaenar



6 comments:

Jude Mason said...

Keanar, if you need any help keeping an eye on those fellas, anything at all, just let me know. I'll be there in a shot. That picnic looks damn scrumptious.

Uh, nice excerpt too. LOL

Awesome eye opener, thanks!

Hugs

kaenar said...

Hey Jude,
Don't you just love summer-like there'd ever be anyone who looks like those guys around here where I live. LOL

I love the picnic too. Would he be main course, or dessert?
Kaenar

Lisabet Sarai said...

Where in the world do you find these guys, Kaenar??

I love "this sport, whatever it is"...! And I second the picnic!

Hugs,
Lisabet

Jenna Byrnes said...

These are great, Kaenar. Sadly, they aren't from my neck of the woods. We have more of the 'redneck, beer belly' types here. LOL

Lovely photos and great excerpt!

kaenar said...

Hey Lisabet,
I spent a lot of time at a site called Nichevo. It has amazing pics. My other favourite is BeautifulMag. You could spend way too much time at either of them, but research is so important, don't you think? LOL
Thanks for taking the time to comment.
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com

kaenar said...

Hello Jenna,
Thanks for the lovely compliment. I'm heading to Toronto for Pride Week and the Pride Parade, so I'll be able to get my 'gorgeous guy' fix. I love Toronto!
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com