This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.8.09

It's That Fetish Time of Year Again

August 16, 2009. After waiting a whole year, the time for the Church Street Fetish Fair had rolled around again. August in Toronto is hot and muggy, but that doesn't stop people from coming out to take part or just stroll in the blazing, hot sun to check out the exhibits and the people. The people...are absolutely amazing. This is a totally different event from Pride. People really unleash their inner whatever. I'm going to take you on a little tour of Church Street.

Imagine the sun beating down on you, the smell of leather and sunscreen in the air, and you're eager to see what Toronto has to show. Grab your sunhat and here we go. I was there from noon until 10:00 at night, so I have lots of pictures to share with you.

I love the entry sign. I had to take a picture of it and the garbage containers.






















People were dressed in the most amazing gear.







Lots of tattoos, leather and gorgeous men.







Lots of people strolling with their pet.
Some canine. Others not.













Lots of stuff to catch the eye.


























































I can't wait until next year when I get a chance to do it all again.

In the meantime, check out All Tied Up, my latest release from Total-e-Bound.

Here's the blurb and please check out the excerpt on my site, www.kaenar.com.

As a government agent, Naymeen Renaud’s mission is to belay Aiden Blackshott’s role in treasonous activities. So how does she end up in the wealthy businessman’s playroom, tethered for his pleasure?

Captain Naymeen Renaud’s current assignment for the United League of Veluvian Planets is to thwart any contact between forces hostile to the League, and wealthy industrialist Aiden C. Blackshott. But she soon finds herself straddling a line between duty and lust. She loves it when Aiden captures and pleasures her in his sex playroom. But she suspects her new lover has ties to her former partner, now a rogue agent, she has sworn to bring in.

Aiden also has a mission, one which threatens to fall apart when Naymeen appears the very evening he will play his final role in his assignment. When he allows her to kidnap him to keep her from upsetting carefully laid plans, she whisks him to her star cruiser and ties him to her bed so she can return the favour. She wants to believe in him, but in the end, is he betraying her just as her comrade did?


Thanks for reading and checking out the photos.

Kaenar Langford
www.kaenar.com
Tales to seduce and entice...


9 comments:

Ashlyn Chase said...

Wow, what a fun place Toronto is, Kaenar!

I have to direct people to this blog!

Ash

Natasha A. said...

It was a fun day! Thanks for posting the pictures!!

Jenna Byrnes said...

Hey Kaenar,

Were the guys you befriended at the last event at this one? I can't be sure from the pictures, some of these guys look the same! LOL

Great photos, glad you had fun.

kaenar said...

Hey Ashlyn,
That would be great. Send them on over and yes, Toronto is a fabulous city.
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com

kaenar said...

Hey Natasha,

Next time we'll have to make arrangements to meet. I met Kate Pearce, another EC author, when I was there this last time. I'm glad you like the photos. I spent ages cropping and adjusting the colour.

Kaenar

kaenar said...

Geez Jenna,
Your memory is phenomenal. Yes, I had lunch on Saturday with them and then we spent time together at the Fetish Fair.
They're in the photo below the trombone player, flanking the scary dude in the middle. They are wonderful guys. We had a blast together. We're already discussing what we'll do next. Northbound Leather is having a big fetish night called Tribe in October and it is an amazing event. I spoke to someone who had gone last year.
I'm enjoying my role as social convener for attending bizarre venues. LOL
Kaenar

Natasha A. said...

Definitely! I'd love to meet! :D

Sierra said...

Oh. My!

Chris J. said...

Hey Kaenar,

Great pics and I and a few friends who would love to go. It looks like alot of fun!
Thanks for posting them. :)