This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.8.09

Sexy Ways to Survive a Heat Wave While Writing your Erotic Romance Story

I live in Oregon and just barely survived a mind melting torturous heat wave a couple weeks ago. And without an air conditioner, no less.

Because I don’t want anyone else to suffer the way I did, I sacrificed the next week by doing research for this very blog topic. If I help just one person, I’ll be truly content. *wink*

So on to Sexy Ways to Survive a Heat Wave while writing your erotic romance story.

Insist on unlimited amounts of drinks such as smoothies, margaritas, daiquiris, sex on the beach, or your frozen drink of choice brought to you by a naked hottie.

Demand chilled fruits with whipped cream be fed to you by a few naked hotties.

Order a group of naked hotties to fan you at all times.

Command a naked hottie to soak a rag in ice cold water and have him gently pat it along your forehead, face, and back of the neck.

Photobucket Coerce several naked hotties to glide ice cubes along your skin and wherever else needs cooling off.

Get creative with popsicles.

Wear sheer lingerie. It helps to keep cool, and assures the attention of your own personal naked hotties will be all on YOU.

If you follow these guidelines, you'll have a very good chance of survival during a heat wave. These techniques also work great for ebook readers too!

And speaking of a HEATWAVE – have you read the sexy Heatwave anthology? You can find that right Here at TEB!

Photobucket

Stay cool!

~Ann Cory

10 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Ann,

The only problem with this delightful post is that you haven't shown us any examples that will allow us to select appropriate naked hotties for these important duties!

Cheers,
Lisabet

Ann Cory said...

LOL!! But...but...that's for another post ;)

Besides, you don't need any help in that area.

*hugs*

Jude Mason said...

Hey Anne, here I was hoping for some of your cabana boys. LOL I'm on the west coast too and the heat is definitely something we're not used to. We're still fighting the fires here. It's gotta rain soon!!

Hugs

Genella deGrey said...

Lisabet - Would it help if I opened a naked hottie agency and pre-screened them for erotic writers everywhere?

Jude - My agency would also include a cabana boy branch.

I'd be willing to make the sacrifice and set up shop . . .

LOL
G.

Ann Cory said...

I think it's important we make these kinds of sacrifices. It shows real commitment to our jobs and screen the best men to be out beckon call boys.

*snicker snicker*

EdgesAngel23 said...

Hi Ann!
Sounds like great suggestions!! I wanna try them all!!
Ashley A
ash_app@hotmail.com

Ashlyn Chase said...

Oh, you got me! I was sure I would read some sort of scientific advice on pulse points and wet compresses or something. LOL

Ash

Booksrforever123 said...

what, no pictures of the Hotties? All man. I was hoping for some fun in the sun Ann.

Pat said...

we need some pictures. how about a
waterfall hiding a cave where the air is cooler

Devon said...

SOOO with you on this post! I live in OR as well, and it was brutal.

Wish I would've seen this post sooner, could've ordered some of your little helpers to assist me with this week's heat wave! 100+ tomorrow, need to get scouting for talent!