This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

2.9.09

On CNN this morning I hear... "Good news for a bad economy- increasing sales reported for men's' underwear". Apparently, a study shows that when the economy is bad men don't buy underwear. (I doubt they buy undies anyway- they have wives and mothers who do that for them, but I digress) The economy is recovering, using this barometer, according to the news, because underwear is flying off the shelves.
Don't know about you but I AM RELIEVED. I am, however, a bit concerned about the person/people who think up these ways of monitoring the economy but I am more concerned about those worn and tattered tighty whities out there. Phew- thankfully everything is on the up-and-up!
Speaking of "up"....... yummmmmmm

1 comment:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Ellen,

Next thing you know, we'll have quotations of the daily BVD index!

Luscious picture, btw!

Warmly,
Lisabet