This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.9.09

Wet Your Appetite - Kissing in the Rain



I'm not sure how this topic came to mind. Perhaps it's because the weather is supposed to be in the 90s today and I'm envisioning ice cubes and ways to stay cool. But I've always had a thing for kissing in the rain. Something about being out in the elements. From getting caught in a torrential downpour to an afternoon stroll in a warm summer rain - it can be great foreplay. A few of my favorite movies have a couple kissing in the rain:

The Notebook.
Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Sweet Home Alabama.

I find rain powerful, sexy, arousing. Lovers wet. Clothes tight against their skin, outlining the curves and hard lines of their bodies. Raindrops that fall against their faces as they kiss. Bodies slick. Wet. Erotic. Like I said, great foreplay that can lead to more.

I'll be wishing for some rain today.

What are some of your favorite movies with kissing in the rain?

~Ann Cory

4 comments:

Genella deGrey said...

Isn't there a rainy kiss in "First Knight"?

Or at least a near kiss?

I'll have to dust off that DVD and watch it again.

You're right, though. Kissing in the rain is yummy.
:)
G.

Lisabet Sarai said...

I just watched a lovely indie film called "Adventureland", about confused twenty-somethings falling in love. It has a wonderful scene near the end where the hero arrives in New York, in the pouring rain, at the apartment of the young woman he loves but who has broken up with her. He's drenched. They kiss. She understands that he's what she really wanted after all.

Great topic, Ann!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Ann Cory said...

Hi Genella - I believe you're right! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Ann Cory said...

Hi Lisabet - yes, that was a great scene. I just find it so romantic :) It's always good to *see* you!! :)