This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.10.09

Look and Listen.

I've had two pieces of exciting news in the last few weeks and I'm going to share them with you. Firstly, you might have heard that Total-E-Bound is going into audio books which in itself is great news but I am even more thrilled to say that My story Spiced Vanilla will be one of the stories available for you to listen to.

Spiced Vanilla
featured in the Night of the Senses Anthology and here's the blurb:

Chocolate, cakes and domination, what more could a girl want?

Emma hadn’t stepped out of her flat in six months. When she did it was the smell of a local patisserie that lured her down the street. Every day she walked to Jacques to admire the cakes and enjoy their scent, then she discovered Jack.

Jack, the patisserie owner and baker is just the dominant, commanding man she wants, but can she learn to accept her submissive nature? Will she indulge her appetite for sexual spice and ignore her good girl guilt or will she resist the temptation and regret it forever?



I will let you know when the audio book is released so you will be able to sit back and relax as you listen to the words I've written. I can't wait to hear it all read out loud, that will be a definite thrill.

Now for more excitement and this time it comes in the guise of a book cover! This is my very first cover especially made for my story at Total-E-Bound all my other covers have been Lust Bite covers or those chosen for an anthology. So I am especially excited about this one.

Now, I must apologise but I am about to use the 'C' word. I know it's terribly offensive to mention Christmas in October but I can't keep this cover under wraps any longer.



Christmas Spirit Warms the Heart will be released on 28th December and so will be the perfect treat to wind down with after the madness of cooking the Christmas dinner and tidying away all the packaging from all the presents. It's a lovely, sweet romance with a fantasy aspect that will appeal to your inner child and a wickedly hot side that will satisfy your adult wants and needs.

 Do you believe in Santa? He believes in you.

Jodi is a toll booth operator and she meets Mike when one night he forgets
change for the toll. There is an instant connection and they decide to meet up on Christmas Eve for a date. However plans are almost ruined when Mike’s car refuses to start but then Santa swoops down and gives them a lift on his sleigh.

Our couple get to know each other intimately during their stay at Santa’s grotto and are surprised to find out that Father Christmas has a job for them both but will our virgin lovers take on the task?




I love the simplicity of this cover what do you think of it?

6 comments:

Chris R said...

Fantastic cover!

Carol Lynne said...

Wow! That is one of the sexiest covers I've seen in a long, long time. Congrats!

Devon Rhodes said...

Fabulous "first" cover! Super hot! TEB does such wonderful covers, best in the biz IMHO. Congratulations!

Very exciting about the audio book too. I think we're all just stoked about it, can't wait to see it in action.

Saskia Walker said...

That is such a gorgeous cover! Congrats on the double-whammy of good news, Victoria. :) I'm very excited about the audio books.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Ravishing cover, Victoria!

Congrats on your story going to audio, too.

Hugs,
Lisabet

LORETTA CANTON said...

That cover is sexy.


loretta canton
lbcanton@verizon.net