This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

27.11.09

Almost Christmas - Again!

Hi everyone,

While I know some of you will be right in the middle of Thanks Giving weekend (Happy Thanks Giving, by the way!) My thoughts are turning to another holiday.

I love Christmas. I love Christmas books too. There's one in particular that holds a special place in my heart. Almost a year ago, my first e-book came out. As you might have guessed by now, it had a Christmas theme. The Gift was released last December as part of Total-e-bound's Christmas Spirits Collection.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I was first published. In some ways it feels like just days ago - in other ways it feels like years!

And, before long, I'll have come full circle with my books and I'm back to Christmas again. Gay Divorcee is coming to TEB next month. It's M/M and BDSM, just like The Gift.

To celebrate, I'm giving away a free copy of each book. Click here to find out how to enter.





Kim Dare.

Kink, love and a happy ending. Do you Dare?

1 comment:

Suzanne Graham said...

Congratulations, Kim, on your 1-year anniversary!!!

Suzanne