This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

11.9.09

Fucking Burned OUT!

Hello Readers,

Yeah its not an unusual heading for me but it may be a shock to some of you seeing this blog and expecting a little more tact but honestly, how else can I say I'm tired and want this year to end with such...PASSION!

So far I've attended two cons, finished probably 12 novellas, edited two full length novels, cranked out twenty radio shows (at least) and set up to finish the year, all in addition to the blogs, promotions, phone calls with assistant and new publicist, meetings with publisher, emails and all that jazz.

On top of this, I have still to barrel through one more full length novel (my own) to get that ready for either NY or smaller print publisher, organize a panel (you'll hear more about this soon) OH let's not forget the website stuff, blog updates and now I've taken on a new project with Hourglass8.com President Kelly Shibari. This is for pay. Which reminds me, I need to pick up a few new sites since I'm tired of being broke.

This is the life of a writer, folks. It's been a tough year, not good, not bad, just tough.

And no I'm NOT going to SEO this blog.

But I wouldn't do any other career if my life depended on it. Oh, except real estate which is another blog...

No comments: