This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

19.12.09

Dream Cast 2: Tiimothy and Basho




In celebration of Yin Yang coming out as both audio book and single title e-book, I chose Timothy and Basho for this installment of dream cast. Simon Baker (The Mentalist) fits my image of Timothy EXACTLY! And Tim Kang, also from the same show, though no precisely my image of Basho, is close enough to fit.

I was so excited to hear my book being read by a man with a delightful Scottish accent. Before I heard it, I was wishing that Daniel Craig could be the one to read my story. I love his voice and he has a wonderful accent. However, since that was not a possibility, I'm completely happy with the sound of the story and hope you enjoy it too.

Hugs, Sedonia

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations on the double release, Sedonia!

And happy holidays, too.

Warmly,
Lisabet

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best Remote Desktop program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network software monitoring
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!