This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.12.09

For The Twelve Days of Christmas...

Since my December post falls so close to the big day, I thought I'd give you my version of the Twelve Days of Christmas. As always, I believe that anything is enhanced by illustrations so there are accompanying photos.

I hope you enjoy 'For The Twelve Days of Christmas, This Is What I Want'. You might even be able to sing it in your head. I'm starting right at twelve and working my way down my Christmas Wish List.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Twelve sexy cowboys.




On the eleventh day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Eleven rock musicians.




On the tenth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Ten fitness experts.




On the ninth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Nine hot mechanics.





On the eighth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Eight bathing beauties.



On the seventh day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Seven naked woodsmen.




On the sixth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Six firefighters.




On the fifth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Five leathermen.




On the fourth day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Four carpenters.




On the third day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Three men in towels.




On the second day of Christmas, this is what I want.
Two superheroes.




On the first day of Christmas, this is what I want.
A guy who looks like this when he's wet.




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.




Don't forget to buy a book or two for Christmas.

Kaenar

Kaenar Langford
Tales to seduce and entice...
www.kaenar.com

3 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Kaenar, you naughty girl!

You post the sexiest pics on the Internet.

Happy Holiday!

Warmly,
Lisabet

kaenar said...

Merry Christmas, luv.
Glad you liked my choices for December. The cowboy shot has to be one of my very favourites. Isn't he gorgeous?
Have a wonderful holiday.
Best wishes,
Kaenar

Molly Daniels said...

YUM! I want 'em too!!