This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

8.12.09

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Today is my grandmother’s 96th birthday. Okay, it might be a little weird talking about my grandmother on a sex blob, but MY GRANDMOTHER IS TOTALLY AWESOME! She wolf whistled at the teenage boy who would later became my husband, gave me playboy undies for Christmas and taught my two sons the slang term “hooters.” Sadly, though, she stopped having sex at the ripe old age of 17 after complications with the birth of her daughter, my mother. My grandfather was a strict Catholic who would not consider birth control. Nor would he risk his beloved wife’s life by taking a chance on her becoming pregnant again. Did she let this get her down? I’m sure she did in some ways, but true to her nature, she adjusted. Of all the women I’ve ever know, she is the most intelligent, compassionate and sweet. She does not cuss nor hide her opinions. Still, her quick wit and wicked sense of humor serve not only her, but all of us.

She does, though, have one fault – Panties! She loves pretty panties even though she now wears only white cotton briefs with banded waist and leg openings – no elastic. (Does anyone have any idea how freaking hard it is to find that kind of panty!!!!!) Anyway, since I’ve always had a love of lingerie as well, I thought I’d research this a bit. What kind of panties and lingerie has she worn – or at least had the opportunity to wear – during the last 96 years.


You go, Grandma! I love you!



3 comments:

Devon Rhodes said...

Loved the post, Marie, and you must have a thing about lingere...just proofed Sex Anyone last night. ;)

Marie Haynes said...

Yes, I certainly do have a thing for lingerie - makes you feel sexy even if you're wearing very practical slacks and blouse!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Marie,

I love your posts, without exception! Your grandmother deserves double kudos for making it this far and still keeping her sense of humor.

Best,
Lisabet