This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

22.12.09

Three More Days 'til Christmas

I can't believe it's the 22nd of December already. But after a lengthy trip to Best Buy, a pretty popular electronics chain store, I'm fully in the now of Christmas shopping. Note: I'm also done my shopping, which is why I'm currently smiling.

To celebrate, I'd like to share some free short story reads with you. From the sexy to the super erotic. Revel in your holidays, and enjoy! Click here to enjoy some free reads...

Happy Holidays!

Marie
www.marieharte.com

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Marie,

I loved "Incubus Inspiration".

"Damn truth-tellers can't ever see the truth when it's right in front of them."

Fresh, and hot!

Happy Holidays!


Warmly,
Lisabet

Marie Harte said...

Happy holidays to you and yours, Lisabet! Thanks. :)

Marie