This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

5.12.09

White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Like this one:




I dream of having a white, snowy one. I love them. The only way I'm going to get one this year is to hop on a plane and travel north or dump a lot of white stuff on my lawn (marshmallows anyone?) I live in South Florida where it hasn't snowed since 1972. I doubt it will this year as I'm still turning on the AC. So my Christmas will look like this one:







Or I could turn on a Christmas movie and watch a white Christmas. And I can read Christmas books filled with Christmas cheer. I think I'll do this.

I also love to write about Christmas and usually I write about white ones. I love to see Christmas lights twinkle on white powdery snow. I love to lie in the snow and make snow angels. I love to have snow ball fights. I loved to ice skate on my Grandpa's pond when I was little. Since I can't get away from my day job during December to take vacation to a cold, wintery place, I write and read about them.




Thus I've written several Christmas stories for your pleasure. Wherever you may live in the world I hope they will help you to get into the spirit of Christmas. Two at Total-E-Bound are:

Naughty Boys and Christmas Miracles.

At The Long & Short Reviews is Take A Chance.

Merry Christmas!

May your holidays be merry, bright and full of good cheer.

Ashley

http://www.ashleyladd.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita said...

Merry Chrismast for you Dude!
may God Bless U!

Astaga.com lifestyle on the net said...

Dropping by,...
Merry Chrismast and have a nice day,...GBU!

Christmas gadgets gifts for men said...

Just choose Christmas gadgets gifts for men, GBU!

Devon Rhodes said...

Nice pictures. Sigh. Makes me miss 'home', just a little bit!