This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.2.10

How to Keep your Heart Healthy

February is Heart Health Month and that got me thinking about what you can do to keep your heart healthy. I’m going to show you some things I love and since they make my heart soar, I assume they must be good for it.

I love:

Men on motorcycles



Sweaty men


Men in black and white


Thoughts of men together


The small of a man’s back



Form-fitting underwear


Men on horseback


Leathermen


Men with tools



Men in a leather harness and jock


Wet men



Men in tighty whities


Men undressing


Men at the gym


And here’s what I really love.

My story, Indulge Me, from the Naughty Nooners anthology, will be released as a stand-alone on March 22nd. Now news like that is definitely good for your heart. You can read the first chapter at my website and check out my other books as well.



Make sure you take a peek at my latest feature in the Total-e-Bound newsletter. I take you to Spa Excess-the largest, most luxurious gay spa/bathhouse in Toronto. Come behind the scenes and find out what happens in an all-male world.

Have a Heart Healthy Month and see you in March.

Kaenar

www.kaenar.com

Tales to seduce and entice…

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Kaenar,

You've got men in black and white but you forgot men in living color...!

Trust you to turn ANY topic into a naughty photo spread.

Speaking of naughty, congratulations on the stand alone release of Indulge Me!

Cheers,
Lisabet

Sascha Illyvich, erotica romance writer and real estate investor said...

I can agree with you all the way up til you said men in tighty whities. No. Ick, eww! LOL!