This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.3.10

Full Moons and a birthday



TONIGHT IS THE FULL MOON... ARE YOU READY?

I have been doing a lot of research on the moon cycles or lunar cycles (whichever term you like). And it just so happens that tonight is the full moon for the month of March.

The moon has been a central part of many myths and legends across different cultures precisely because of how powerful this part of the sky is. Since my favorite genre to write about is werewolves, is there any question to my obsession with the moon? I think not!

There are several myths and legends associated with the moon. The moon even has several Goddesses connected depending on which culture you relate with. I have really just began to dig deeper into the Goddesses lately because I would like to add a little more about them in future books. Maybe when the Were Chronicles are over.

Plus since over half my books and both my series have to do with wolf shifters it just awesome research to do.

While I like to add my own little twist on my shifters series I cannot tell you how much I have found out about the Werewolves Myths around the world. It is so interesting how long some of these myths have been around. Really makes you think if they are only legend…

But I will not go too deep into that. Don’t want ya’ll to send me to a padded room or anything!

To learn more about my ‘type’ of werewolves I would like to invite you to check out my series The Were Chronicles.

Three books have already been released for this series and I am typing away at more. The third book in the Were Chronicles Pack Territory was released last month.

Pack Territory Blurb-

Book three in the Were Chronicles Series

Adam White is the new Alpha in his territory but Tasha Johnson may the one in charge.

As new Alpha of his territory, Adam White has his hands full. He must make the transition to his new role as smooth as possible, which is easier said than done. His father's mental state is worrisome, a teenage girl has run away, and the woman of his dreams is helping with the search.

Tasha knows the last thing the new Alpha needs is to look for her missing sister. Desperate, she goes to him and asks for his help anyway. As they leave their territory behind and travel to the city, she has more than just her runaway sister on her mind. Adam has taken a hold of her thoughts and fantasies.

With so much happening around them, can two fated mates find one another and leave the world behind? If only for a few stolen erotic moments.


Buy Link- http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=704

So this full moon lock your doors and close your curtains because you never know who or what may be watching! Need a hero to warm your bed, give the men of Were Chronicles, the chance.

Also, I would like to give a quick shout out to my March 2010 Contest Winner…

Jackie Chase

She won a free copy of an Ebook of her choice from my backlist.

For more information about my books, contest, and news please join me at my blog and website.

And more exciting news… at least for me anyway!

It's my birthday but you get the gift! That's right. In view of my 31st birthday I have something for you... A free story for you to enjoy!

Run over to my blog and meet the Crystal Pack... but be advised you must be an adult... you must have an open mind... you must like menage stories... you must like hot sexy male on male on female lovin... and most of all you must like to read about strong love that exists between three people.

I bring a new short story free series for you to enjoy.

http://crissy0328.blogspot.com

Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://crissysmith.net


I must run now. Gotta get ready for all the crazies out tonight. Wonder how much truth there is to that superstition…

4 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Crissy,

First of all, Happy Birthday!

The moon is associated in many countries with virginity and purity. Wonder how that fits in with werewolves!

Have a wonderful day, and good luck with your series.

Warmly,
Lisabet

Crissy said...

Thank you very much Lisabet!

Nope, no purity for these wolves and virgins ha! they'd laugh at that! Lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

Chris R said...

Crissy,

Happy Birthday. I can't wait for the next installment of your wolf pack.

Crissy said...

Thank Chris, Me either Lol!