This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.3.10

Kaenar in Fetishland

Sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland. Almost as if I've gone down a rabbit hole and come out in a brave new world. Only instead of Wonderland, it's Fetishland. I've got to say that I'm quite addicted to my trips to Fetishland- wherever, whatever and whenever that may be.


Any time I want to find out what’s happening in Fetishland, I only need to see what Northbound Leather in Toronto is up to. I did just that in February and ended up at the 20th anniversary celebration of their monthly fetish night. As well as being on the cutting edge when it comes to leather and fetish gear, Northbound Leather has hosted many safe sexual play workshops and kinky club nights. As other events and venues have come and gone, Northbound Leather’s monthly fetish night has flourished. For twenty years.



The party to celebrate this two decade milestone of fetish was held at Revival, a club on College Street in Toronto and I was there. I can never find anyone to go with, so I set off on the streetcar by myself. At one of the stops, four young men in leather got on and I knew I was on the right track.



Revival has three floors and each had its own bar. The music was pounding, making my heart race as I moved from floor to floor to see what was going on. The main floor was absolutely packed with people but I managed to make my way to the stairs and climbed to the sort of mezzanine area so I could look at the crowd below.



There were some absolutely amazing outfits. Here are a few that blew me away.



















The basement held the public playroom where, if you asked permission, you could use the equipment that Northbound Leather had brought in. There was a red metal construction that looked like it belonged on a playground for small children. It was used as a bondage area. I watched one man very intricately tie up two women with astounding knots and windings. It was amazing to watch.



A man in a kilt was bent over a bench being flogged. At one point they had to stop the play and apply a large band aid to his ass. I’m sure he wasn’t able to sit down for a week. Another man brought two young women and tied them to a bar and flogged them as they stood side by side. The basement area really gave me a better idea of the things that people enjoy doing when they ‘get their kink on’ and it was erotic and stimulating. I got some great ideas for the current m/m book I’m working on.



The main floor also had a space where some very interesting acts took centre stage. It was so crowded and there was so much going on everywhere that I only saw a few of them. There was a fabulous burlesque show and Lady Viktoria gave a very sensual display of flogging. Kimberley, a very talented artist, sketched at the edge of the stage while some of the acts were going on. She has very generously donated two of the sketches to raise money for Youthline Canada. Go to Northbound’s site to check it out.
















I’m home now and eagerly checking out ideas for my next trip. Pop by next month and see what’s up. Don’t forget to read Kaenar Unkovered, my new monthly feature in the Total-e-Bound newsletter. I might take you to the largest gay spa in Toronto or to a gay, bondage bed and breakfast.

You can also go to the largest gay spa in Toronto by reading my newest release, Indulge Me, which comes out March 22.



In October of 2007, I visited Spa Excess in Toronto and Indulgence, the spa in Indulge Me, is really Spa Excess. Many of you said you’d love to see what it’s like there, so this book was written with that in mind. Come with me behind the beautiful wooden entry doors and step into an all-male world. At least for one noon hour.

Here’s the blurb.

Meet me at Indulgence. Noon today. I want you naked in the Wet Area.


Keane Daniels has received an anonymous note summoning him to Indulgence, the largest gay spa and bathhouse in Toronto. Since he’s in unrequited lust with his boss, Keane thinks a clandestine tryst might just take his mind off his gorgeous colleague.


Rayche Marquette has wanted Keane since hiring him, but being his boss means Keane’s off limits…until Rayche decides he can wait no longer and reserves the Wet Area of the spa so the two of them can spend a Naughty Nooner together.


Rayche and Keane meet in the elegant shower area, but when Keane discovers the sender of the note is his boss, his reaction is not what Rayche expects. Keane rebuffs him, thinking the noon hour adventure is a lark for Rayche, a meaningless liaison. So Rayche sets out to convince him, both with words and his body, how very important Keane is to him.


Thanks,

Kaenar


www.kaenar.com

Tales to seduce and entice…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisabet Sarai said...

Once again, Kaenar, you make me green with envy!

BTW, you're the "Pick of the Month" in my March newsletter. I thought that maybe my readers might want to check out some of your eye candy.

Hugs,
Lisabet

kaenar said...

Oh, Lisabeth,
I've never been anyone's 'Pick of the Month'. Thanks for the honour. And thanks for always checking out my post. I think you're always first to comment. I love that and I'd love to see your newsletter.
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Kaenar,

Well, I know how I feel when I post--sometimes it's like the tree falling in the forest, if you know what I mean!

The newsletter is online:

http://www.lisabetsarai.com/news.html

Best,
Lisabet

Nina Pierce said...

Kaenar - *sigh* I just love your posts. You go to the most amazing places! Thanks again for sharing a wonderful experience.

kaenar said...

Hey Nina,
Thanks so much for checking them out every month. I have a feature coming out in the April TEB newsletter in my Kaenar Unkovered column that I think you might like. It's about my friend Lady Viktoria and a workshop I went to called Kinky 101.

Marie Harte said...

Kaenar, I wish they had a few clubs like this in southern Georgia. But unfortunately, I think most people down here would have a heart attack when confronted with so much leather. *grin*
Great pics, and great post.

Marie

kaenar said...

Yes, Marie,
Nothing quite like the sight, sound and smell of all that leather.
Thanks for your lovely compliment and thanks for checking out the post.
Kaenar
www.kaenar.com