This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.4.10

Pointing the Way.

Good morning ladies and gents, what are you all up to on this fine Friday? I am getting ready for a day out with my family as this is the last day of the Easter holidays and I am trying not to get to excited about Monday.

Yes, Monday is the day my eight year old daughter goes back to school but that is not the major reason I am excited. You see Monday happens to be the 19th April and that is the day that The Point is released!




































Love conquers all, that is the point but can it bridge the differences between a vampire and a woman?

Hugh is twenty eight. He has been twenty eight for nearly one hundred years. Hugh is a vampire. He owns a club called The Point and he pays girls to have sex with him. He then counts to ten as he sucks their blood to semi-satisfy his lust.

Elizabeth is a doctor, she loves her job but likes to escape into the countryside now and then. When she twists her ankle Hugh comes to her aid. He carries her curvy form all the way back to his home. He takes care of her ankle and the rest of her body too but he goes too far and sucks her perfectly intoxicating blood.

How can these two lovers have any kind of relationship? They don’t know, only time will reveal the answers.


The Point is the first book in my Point Vamp Series. I've written book two already and it is in it's final stages of being edited before I send it in to my lovely Total-E-Bound Editor. I had so much fun writing about my Vampire Hugh that I wanted to continue down that paranormal route and write about other Vampire's too.

I've always had a thing for vampires, which is strange considering my general aversion to horror but there is something about them that is terribly sensual. I think it's the neck nibbling, that's always been one of my favourite erogenous zones. So when I finished writing about my Werewolf, Lowell for Moon Shy (my first forray into paranormal) I turned my mind to Vampires.

Which is when I remembered an idea I'd had back in June last year whilst on a bus betwixt Scarborough and Whitby in the stunning Yorkshire Moors. I pictured a young woman stranded, her ankle twisted being helped by a quiet, gruff man. At the time the idea was just that but when I was thinking of vampire scenearios this idea came back into my mind. What if the gruff, handsome stranger was a vampire? And so The Point was born.

So, tell me, do you love vampires and if so, why? And remember to pick up your copy of The Point on Monday for a dose of sensual neck sucking and so very much more!

4 comments:

Nerine Dorman said...

I like the premise of your novel, it has an amusing departure from the usual fare.

My feeling is that vampires haven't really been part of the horror genre for a very long time. The big shift from horror came with the whole Anne Rice milieu during the 1980s and things haven't really been the same since.

Victoria Blisse said...

Hi Nerine and thank you. I think I agree with you, vampires are a whole genre of their own these days and less likely to be crazy killing machines too.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi Victoria,

Congratulations on the release!

I have to say, I never thought of you as a vampire author. But "The Point" does sound appealing!

Victoria Blisse said...

Lisabet, I never thought of myself as a vampire author either but I thoroughly enjoyed writing The Point. It still has lots of slow burn sensuality, a little humour, lots of romance and a curvy heroine so it's just like my usual stories but with a little more blood and neck nibbling! ;)