This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

30.5.10

Menage Madness!!!



Each month I pick one book to concentrate on. This is the book that I use for my monthly contest, blogs, and posts. It wasn't hard to pick the May's book. My story Magical Menage was released in May in Audio and will be out as a single release in June.

So for the last little while I have been Menage CRAZY!!! LOl!

Magical Menage was the first menage book that I wrote and opened so many doors for a new series and several other books. It's a story that I put my favorite characters in and will forever have a place in my heart.

I wanted to share an excerpt with you today so you can see what I mean. The story was originally published with The Caught in the Middle Anthology.

It is available in the anthology, print, audio, and will be release in June as a single release.

Magical Menage excerpt-

“I thought you two left.,” she said defiantly.

Dante nodded his head, not taking his eyes from her naked body. “That is quite apparent.”

Madison couldn’t cover herself with Tom still gripping her wrist so she glared at him. “Could you let me go so I can put something on?”

Tom didn’t answer but looked at Dante. The two men stared at each other for a long time before Dante finally nodded again.

Madison didn’t know what was happening, but it couldn’t be good. She tried to yank her arm from Tom, but he only tightened his grip as he turned to look at her.

“I can’t believe that you would rather pleasure yourself than allow one of us,” he told her, his voice turning huskier than usual.

Madison could feel a blush work up her neck to her face. It wasn’t like she had planned on getting caught.

Tom lips quirked as if he knew what she was thinking. He stepped in front of her and Madison let him fill her entire vision.

“Is that what it is? You would rather think about us than really be with us?” Tom continued.

“Or is it that you truly can’t choose one of us over the other?.” Dante asked from directly behind her .

Madison jumped. She hadn’t heard him move. but he was directly behind her.

She looked over her shoulder and almost lost her breath. He was so handsome with his high cheekbones and dark eyes. Without realising it, she started to lean towards him. forward.

But Tom started talking again.

“So which is it, Madison?” he asked, stepping closer until he was pressed against her front.

Dante also pressed his must have stepped closer also because she felt his hard body against her back.

Madison looked into Tom’s eyes before once again she glanced behind her at the other man. “I…”

She didn’t get any further before Tom’s mouth covered hers. Madison was taken by surprise, her mouth opening before she realised it.

Tom’s tongue invaded her mouth, massaging her tongue and drawing her deeply into pleasure. Her hands went to his shoulders as she used him as an anchor.

When he pulled away, Madison only had a second before a hand under her chin turned her head and she tasted Dante.

Madison shook with need by the time Dante withdrew from her. With confusion and lust clouding her mind, she looked from one man to the other.

“What are you doing?” She whispered the question.

“Taking the decision away from you,.” Tom told her before kissing her again.


I hope you enjoyed that little teasing piece from Magical Menage. I would like to take a minute to congratulate the winner of my May contest Magical Madness-

Jenn M

She won $10.00 in free Ebooks!

Thanks everyone for entering the contest- it sure was fun. Join me in a free days for June's contest rules.

Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://www.crissysmith.net

http://crissy0328.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Crissy,

Like the excerpt! Menage stories are among my favorites. I hate making decisions myself... ;^)

Best,
Lisabet

Crissy said...

Lol Lisabet, Thanks! And what a great way to word it!