This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

16.6.10

It's Blisse! A Free ebook!

Hello all. I hope you're happy and well. I've just come home from a relaxing holiday by the sea so I'm all fired up and ready to go.

Because I am in such a good mood I thought I'd tell you all about the free story you can read which is part of my Point Vamp series. It's called To Comfort a Vampire and it featured in the June Total-E-Bound Newsletter.






Zoe is nervous around vampires but takes a job at The Point for the money. She never expected to fall in love with a vampire but Alex isn't like the rest. When one night he comes to the club in an obviously distressed state Zoe does all she can to make him feel better.
This is a hot little tale that will really give you a feel for the Point Vamp series, so it's an ideal try before you story. Once you've read it you might want to pick up a copy of The Point which is Book 1 in the Point Vamp series and has gotten some seriously good reviews so far.

Delane at Coffee Time Romance:

The love scenes are beyond hot; they are very sensual and provide a depth of emotion.


BD Whitney of Book Wenches:

The author bio at the end of this book indicates that Ms. Blisse’s style is "rosy, raunchy romance." Not only does that phrase describe this novella perfectly, but the alliteration is fun and hints at the thread of humor that permeates this entire tale. For me, that sense of humor is what makes The Point worth the read.

Jenny from Newcastle:

Ms. Blisse brings lust into the mix with one of the hottest stories I think I've ever read for someone who has been dead for over a hundred years Hugh is HOT! and the romance with Elizabeth is both passionate and believable. Top marks and I'm really looking forward to book two!


So far The Point is the only book in the series available to download but I have good news for you all. The second book, Stopping Point has just been accepted for release on the 18th October. So you've not got long to wait for the next installment. Here's what you can expect to find in Stopping Point:

Josh is a vampire he just doesn’t quite know it yet.

He is confused and his voluptuous sire, Cara is far too busy being mysterious to really help him unlock the secrets of his Afterlife. However, he pieces it together by himself and decides to turn his best mates into Vampire’s too. This doesn’t quite go to plan but he does discover The Point and its unique ten second rule.

Cara does not approve of Josh visiting The Point but that night she turns up at his door bloodied and much more dead than usual and accepts Josh’s help to escape from her much older and much crazier Sire Leopold.How is Josh going to defeat an older, wiser and more powerful vampire? He hasn’t a clue but for Cara he is willing to find out.



It's not that long to wait and I am going to continue work on book three very soon. I'll try not to leave you hanging too long!




.

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Victoria,

I did read your Hot Shot in the newsletter when it came out--definitely deserved the term "hot"! I didn't realize that it was a spin-off from one of your other books. Great reviews!

Warmly,
Lisabet

Victoria Blisse said...

Lisabet, thank you! I was aiming for hot. :)