This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

28.6.10

New work coming, new research and new promotions

Audra and I are finished with our edits for the next book in our American Satyr series, and I'm waiting for the cover to show up in my in box. Very excited about this book coming out in September, especially becayse the book comes out the week of Authors After Dark, and Audra will be in the states to help me promote at the convention.

And AAD is going to have some awesome TEB authors there besides us. Carol Lynne, Kris Norris, Bronwyn Green, Brynn Paulin.... Seriously its going to a faboo time and I'm so excited so many awesome TEB authors will be attending.

Audra and I will be promoting this new book hard at the event, doing a hig banner poster, postcards, bookmarks and some awesome special goodies. I really cant wait for everyone to have a look at Harley and his life. It's a sexy story and I can't wait for everyone to read it. REALLY. lol.

So I'll be in California for a week starting tomorrow. My hunny wanted to take a vacation, and it was the perfect time for me to do some research with a friend while there. We are going to go to one of the gorges and check out all the carvings and such, as well as explore the river area where the gorge is. Why? because book three of the American Satyr series has a lot to do with mysticism and the past... so it should be good to get some interesting visuals. I'm looking forward to it very much.

1 comment:

Kris Norris said...

Hey Stella

Great news about the next Satyr book coming out with AAD... what a fabulous time to promo it.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you and having a great event.
hugs,
kris