This site contains adult content. By visiting and viewing the content of this site you confirm that you are aged 18 or above.

21.6.10

So What’s Sexy?

I was trying to settle on what to write about this month. Whenever I’m at that point, I do one of two things. I either mentally review the last research trip I took or I go to one of my favourite sites and pour over the pictures and pick a theme. I needed the high, so looking over the pictures at Bentboy’s Place won out. That always creates another problem. I can never decide when I’ve done enough looking. I forget about picking a theme and end up perusing the photos until I suddenly remember my purpose in being there. I’m supposed to be writing a blog and I’m supposed to be deciding on this month’s theme. I need to get back to the task at hand.




But maybe staring at all those gorgeous man-photos has helped me hit on this month’s theme. Staring at them made me start thinking about what people consider to be sexy. Being the curious sort, I wonder what visual images appeal to people. Which ones do they just want to stop and gaze at or wish they had been there for the photo shoot? When I was writing my first book, this would have been my idea of a sexy photo that made me sit up and say ‘yum, wish I’d been there for that shoot.’





Then I began writing m/m, m/m/f and m/m/m stories and my vision of sexy shifted.


From this…





To this…






And this…






Or this…





I realized that I love photos of men together whether they’re at work or at play. To me that’s sexy. I love the image of sexy men in suits together. Especially when they really want to be together. Like this couple.





Or these two.





Then I discovered I love men together in the shower.





And cowboy kisses.







My love of muscular men emerged. Especially when they’re together. Especially when they’re kissing.





And also when they’re not.




When I started to go to Pride events and The Church Street Fetish Fair for research, I discovered there was a whole world of things I liked that were new to me. More sexy stuff.


Tattoos.















And leather jockstraps.





Men in slings





Men tethered for pleasure.






Men in chaps.





I know men together is not everyone’s idea of sexy, but it works for me.


Indulge Me, my newest book from Total-e-Bound, is set in the largest gay spa in Toronto. So if man on man loving is something you like, check it out.


See you next month.

Kaenar


Kaenar Langford

Tales to seduce and entice…

www.kaenar.com

11 comments:

She said...

What I consider sexy are nudes--male or female--posing without any shame. I hate it when the "good" parts are covered. I think the human body is a work of art and we should not be ashamed to show it.

ladybirdrobi said...

Kaenar,
I'll answer the question but if it is to win your latest book, pick someone else's name not a m/m or f/f fan, I dig any combo of m/f you can come up with. I think a man dressed in tight fitting jeans or leather pants with a lightly haired chest that has that single line of hair that you can lick down to the hidden treasure is sexy. Because it ignites the imagination wondering what is under there. If I admired a woman it would be slightly tight t-shirts paired with a long leather skirt preferably black.

Robin
Robbibird3@aol.com

ElaineG said...

Not to sound like a dork (or a woman with her own body image issues lol!) but I think sexy is a state of mind...a fully clothed person can be sexy if THEY think they are sexy, cause you can see it in their demeanor in the picture...NOT that I will pass over a pic of two men kissing or hugging or holding hands clothed or nekkid, or any combination of the two:)

BTW, Indulge Me was awesome *sigh*

kaenar said...

Dear She,
I certainly agree with you about nudes. Love them.
Kaenar

kaenar said...

Dear Robin,
Love leather pants on a man. And off a man as well. LOL
Kaenar

kaenar said...

Dear Elaine,
I think you're right. Sexy is easy to pull off if that's how you feel.

Thanks for the lovely comment about Indulge Me. I had a great time writing the book and an even better time doing the research. M/M mmmmm!

тендеры на строительство и ремонт said...

Gosh, there's a great deal of helpful data in this post!

www.valladolid-3d.com said...

It won't have effect in actual fact, that's what I suppose.

Women Leather Pants for online sale said...

nice post love it

Anonymous said...

What's up mates, fastidious article and fastidious arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

my homepage; animal t shirts

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is extremely
helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

Look at my blog ... essay about myself